Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver enzymes high after deca cycle

Oxbow-

Hello,
After a 10 week deca/test E cycle (including var the first 5 weeks) I am week 11 and liver enzymes are high.

I took Himalaya Care and Milk Thistle but it seems it does not work that good. Next time I will try Liv52 and TUDCA

My question : what would you do ? Is it dangerous to wait if it goes back to
normal ? Would you order TUDCA now ? Or is it completely normal even on deca and after one month will it be ok ?

Hello,
After a 10 week deca/test E cycle (including var the first 5 weeks) I am week 11 and liver enzymes are high.

I took Himalaya Care and Milk Thistle but it seems it does not work that good. Next time I will try Liv52 and TUDCA

My question : what would you do ? Is it dangerous to wait if it goes back to
normal ? Would you order TUDCA now ? Or is it completely normal even on deca and after one month will it be ok ?

I'd buy both and milk thistle as well. IMO, milk thistle is the best. Why? It's a standalone and it's been around for centuries.

NAC for on cycle prevention at 1200mgs/day. If enzymes become elevated in spite of NAC use then treat elevated enzymes with UDCA t 2250mg/day alongside the NAC.
Works great for me.

Throw in some Glutathione and you are good to go. The liver is magical in its abilities to repair itself, unlike the other organs of the body. I would take liver issues over kidney issues any day.

Top Bottom