Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid orals

I have taken liquid dbol I also have taken Liquid Clen and both worked extremely well. The ONLY thing is read is you commented that you put it into a large bottle or drink and sip it and that I WOULDNT DO! Keep in mind these are chemicals and every chemical has a way that it's broken down! That said I don't agree with doing it and sipping on it I would take the dosage in one shot and if the taste is unbearable just have a chaser but don't put it in a drink and sip it, it's not a pre or post workout drink it's a drug!

The only advice I can give you is:
1. never take drugs from someone you don't know it's easy to get bad shit.

2. Keep a log of exactly what you take and the day and time and dosage of everything you are taking.
I have been training and using Steroids since 1988 so I am coming to you with experience. In 1998 my partner took 12th in the Olympia. So my advice should be heard!
Track exacts and besides that measurements and Bodyweight LBM% and take pics. You will even notice some exact drugs just different labs will yield radical results as if ur not getting from YOUR DR. It can be made anywhere and dosages and Mgs are diff

3.always make sure you are storing the drugs properly. (Away from Heat and direct sunlight always in a box or brown bag then stored. Unless it needs to be in fridge.

Thanks CookaBella that's the kind of advice I'm looking for. Wise words from someone that's been there b4. I'm not totally sure if I will be getting the liquids but if he gets some and they will work into my next cycle I will try them. I will be starting week 1 of sust250 and dbol tomorrow. Going to keep it simple for another run. Thanks

Just make sure you weigh and measure yourself! Also make sure if you don't feel right you take your temperature your body temp rises when taking fake or dirty shit so I'm not sure on the liquids would react that way I'm sure u would feel sick so take it easy and good luck I hope it works and you get the results you want!

I have used liquid orals on all,only if you get them from someone you trust.And measuring is easy if you use a 1ml syringe.Let's say anavar is 100mg no 30ml,you would do a .3 on the syringe for 30mg...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

personally i rather not have liquids but hey if its dosed right then w/e. for me i rather have pills

Top Bottom