Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid-Dex help........

UncleSam

Question:
Today was a very special day, i recieved the rest of my gear and will be starting my winter bulking cycle. I will post the cycle and my stats, but my question is this. I have some L-Dex that i got from liquid research a while back. It is 1mg/Ml. I really want to keep the gains high, so what is a moderate dose that can be taken eod or e3 days? i dont think that there is any need to take it ed but i may be wrong. any thoughts?

weeks 1-14 400mg deca
1-14 500mg sust
1-5, 30mg dianabol (thi pinks)
1-4 clen up to 100mcg
8-12 T3 up to 75mcg

Week 6,14, and 16 5000iu HCG and clomid starts week 16 as well. I am 5'10 200lbs about 11-12% BF. I have a mesomorph's body type.

thanks for any help

drop the decca back to week 12 to help with sides. get letro and cabaser to have on hand just in case. adex .5mg eod is fine

UncleSam said:
Question:
Today was a very special day, i recieved the rest of my gear and will be starting my winter bulking cycle. I will post the cycle and my stats, but my question is this. I have some L-Dex that i got from liquid research a while back. It is 1mg/Ml. I really want to keep the gains high, so what is a moderate dose that can be taken eod or e3 days? i dont think that there is any need to take it ed but i may be wrong. any thoughts?

weeks 1-14 400mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate -
1-14 500mg Sustanon
1-5, 30mg dianabol (thi pinks)
1-4 Clenbuterol up to 100mcg
8-12 T3 up to 75mcg

Week 6,14, and 16 5000iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - and clomid starts week 16 as well. I am 5'10 200lbs about 11-12% BF. I have a mesomorph's body type.

thanks for any help

Ok bro with that cycle I'd say that you def need an anti-e. The liquidex will be fine. Use it @ .5mg ed or eod. I can't tell you exactly how much to take because everyone is different. Start at .5mg (Half a dropper) and adjust from there. Also you may want to have some casaber on hand for any prolactin sides caused by the deca. Again, everyone is different. You may not even have many sides with deca. I haven't had any yet but I know plenty of people that have. Cycle looks good bro!! Hope that helps... :artist:

xrsist said:
drop the decca back to week 12 to help with sides. get Femera - letrozole - and cabaser to have on hand just in case. Arimidex - anastrozole - .5mg eod is fine

So you think 14 weeks is excessive then? i'll get the femera. i have not had any prob with dec at tis dosage in the past, but assuming i do; i've never taken femera before how is it dosed?

Top Bottom