Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Cabergoline

What's a good prami dose? What about a dose now that I'm running a little high on prolactin?

Do this and just stop at .5mg/day and I think you will be fine:
Its only good for 28 days once it is in its liquid form then it rapidly degrades. Try using prami, if you use it right i like it better than caber anyway. Start at .25mg/day, at night, before bed, with food. Do that for 7-10 days then up it to .5mg/day, same circumstances. I stop at .5mg/day, thats plenty for me but you can go as high as 1mg/day in .25 mg increments like i outlined above. IN other words u dose every 7-10 days in .25mg increments.

Guys I'm reading that cabergoline is not stable once mixed in liquid. Should I try to find another prolactin antagonist or cabergoline pills?

Cabergoline is not stable is a water based solution. It is completely stable in alcohol. Most research chemical companies will suspend the cabergoline in alcohol.

I use ag-guys.com for my auxiliaries and I know they suspend the drug in alcohol, not water, for that exact reason.

Guys I took Prami this morning forgetting that it is supposed to be taken at night. Feel very dizzy. Any idea how long this is gonna last?

Cabergoline is not stable is a water based solution. It is completely stable in alcohol. Most research chemical companies will suspend the cabergoline in alcohol.

I use ag-guys.com for my auxiliaries and I know they suspend the drug in alcohol, not water, for that exact reason.

That is so right - many lose out of sight that these compounds can be suspended in different kinds of liquids, and if cabergoline is suspended in alcohol, it will be perfectly fine to use and it will not degrade over a reasonable amount of time.

Top Bottom