Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lgd sore balls

NoFatChicks91

History

I ran a primobol dex cycle for 7 weeks

PCT was 4 weeks consisting of natty test boosters and clomid 50/50/25/25

I started lgd the DAY after pct, as well as S4 (following advice from Gemelli)

Sore balls, I'd imagine, are due to shutdown, correct? I'm about 2 weeks in 10 MG lgd, 75 MG s4

Kinda worried that if I'm getting shut down, it's too soon after finishing PCT.

I was going to do another full pct after running s4 and lgd for 6 weeks...

Thoughts?

run hcgenerate or T stack Rx and your nuts will plump right back up

where is your blood work?

I doubt you even came close to recovering from a 7 week run using a SERM for 4 weeks. SERM's do not recover you, they temporarily boost LH and total T while you are in the 'bridge' stage. after you stop taking them its up to your body to recover while your LH and t levels crash down. SERM's are hormones too and reverse suppress you.. that's why its important to run a thorough PCT and not depend on them alone

don't believe me? run blood work and see. then run SERM's and run bloods.. then stop the SERM's and wait 2 weeks and blood work again. blood work doesn't lie

Last edited:
History

I ran a primobol dex cycle for 7 weeks

PCT was 4 weeks consisting of natty test boosters and clomid 50/50/25/25

I started lgd the DAY after pct, as well as S4 (following advice from Gemelli)

Sore balls, I'd imagine, are due to shutdown, correct? I'm about 2 weeks in 10 MG lgd, 75 MG s4

Kinda worried that if I'm getting shut down, it's too soon after finishing PCT.

I was going to do another full pct after running s4 and lgd for 6 weeks...

Thoughts?

Blood work is the best way to see exactly where your at.
If pain persists see a doc ASAP.

I personally don't think you should be using something as a bridge between cycles if you are still shut down. You are just prolonging recovery. LGD may be milder than AAS when it comes to shutdown, but this is no different than using a low dose of DBol, or cruising on a little bit of Primo.

I would come off of everything, get bloods done and see where you are in terms of recovery. Then when you are ready, start the LGD.

Top Bottom