Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 for my lean bulk?

Stagejuan

Alright so I am still at about 13-14% bf... Would like to have my abs visible but their not, however I feel too small now... I want to do a lean bulk for a bit and hopefully not gain much fat.

I have only done Ostarine before in a calorie deficit and got pretty good results.
I am 5'6 @ 137lbs right now. I liked the Ostarine a lot (got good power out of it), would you guys say to got with LGD instead? I know its more anabolic also.

I ran test infusion alongside of Ostarine the whole 8 weeks and never had any issues with libido or anything. Thats really the only thing worrying me with LGD. I have an extra bottle of test infusion which I would run along it but I am worried it will not be enough/

for PCT I have Unleased and Forged.

Let me know your guys opinions.

Thanks!

Can't go wrong with lgd, great product. Using something like hcgenerate will help with libido and suppression

LGD would be better for a bulk, and you shouldn't have problems with libido. I highly recommend running N2guard and HCGenerate along with it for support, minimizing suppression, and libido enhancement

Afterwards I would look into something better than unleashed and post cycle for your PCT. Use Test Stack or HCGenerate ES

Test a Stack codes:

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Alright so I am still at about 13-14% bf... Would like to have my abs visible but their not, however I feel too small now... I want to do a lean bulk for a bit and hopefully not gain much fat.

I have only done Ostarine before in a calorie deficit and got pretty good results.
I am 5'6 @ 137lbs right now. I liked the Ostarine a lot (got good power out of it), would you guys say to got with LGD instead? I know its more anabolic also.

I ran test infusion alongside of Ostarine the whole 8 weeks and never had any issues with libido or anything. Thats really the only thing worrying me with LGD. I have an extra bottle of test infusion which I would run along it but I am worried it will not be enough/

for PCT I have Unleased and Forged.

Let me know your guys opinions.

Thanks!

in simple terms.lgd will give you more gains but its more suppressive an will give a bit more sides.Cant explain it any eaiser then that

I have never used SARMS but I got a question

What is a good pct for this particular one ?

Do u use pct for SARMS?

And also can it be compared to any aas?

These are the ones I have used

Trenbolone acetate
Testosterone all esters
Mast p
Dbol
Anavar
Winny
Eq

Not trying to hijack this thread but I had come across this Sarm and wanna know how they compare to anabolics

What needs to be run on a Sarm cycle to help with suppression of natural testosterone levels

And what needs to be run after the cycle to boost the levels??

Typical dose for that Sarm and duration of cycle

Have research that a little bit but still really am in love with AAS

Are they even comparable ?

Not trying to hijack this thread but I had come across this Sarm and wanna know how they compare to anabolics

What needs to be run on a Sarm cycle to help with suppression of natural testosterone levels

And what needs to be run after the cycle to boost the levels??

Typical dose for that Sarm and duration of cycle

Have research that a little bit but still really am in love with AAS

Are they even comparable ?

For a natural LGD-4033 would be a dream come true. It is great at helping add solid muscle. It really is comparable to some AAS. However if you have run various AAS this is not gonna be incredible for you. For the AAS user this is a great compliment to any cycle (especially test). The main thing I noticed is increased aggression in the gym which I loved. Although I never went high in dose (10mg max) so who knows what this can offer at higher doses. It's definitely worth a try. It's mildly suppressive so if it were ever used alone or with other sarms only a very basic (and fairly short) pct would be needed.

We have it for BOGO right now with the code BOGO1023. You just add 2 bottles to your cart and apply the code and you pay for one.

Liquid LGD-4033 | Buy LGD-4033 | Research Chemicals | Superior Peptide

Cool thanks dude
My Buddie is natural and he is thinking about trying some I wanted to get a little information before he decides to go in on it ... I preferred just sticking to aas would a four-week Clomid protocol be good for PCT? I have clomid and arimidex

No nolva since I'm on TRT I don't run PCT's

Do you think a short pct with protocol at 50 mg a day for three or four weeks ?

Cool thanks dude
My Buddie is natural and he is thinking about trying some I wanted to get a little information before he decides to go in on it ... I preferred just sticking to aas would a four-week Clomid protocol be good for PCT? I have clomid and arimidex

No nolva since I'm on TRT I don't run PCT's

Do you think a short pct with protocol at 50 mg a day for three or four weeks ?

I would personally add a small dose of tamoxifen to his pct. I would use the following...

Clomid 50/50/25
Tamoxifen 20/20/10

Top Bottom