Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033 with MK-677(Legal TESTOSTERONE and HGH)

What do you think? Would it be beneficial to use MK-677 along with liguid Tamox at the end of a 12 week cycle of test- enanthate( 500mg- weekly) to help restore proper body functions?? And if so what would a proper doesing schedule be in your opinion??. Im 215lbs ,6'1.

Mk677 can certainly be used post cycle to help keep gains, but it's not going to replace clomid if that's what you are asking. It's a growth hormone drug

What do you think? Would it be beneficial to use MK-677 along with liguid Tamox at the end of a 12 week cycle of test- enanthate( 500mg- weekly) to help restore proper body functions?? And if so what would a proper doesing schedule be in your opinion??. Im 215lbs ,6'1.

MK-677 would absolutely be beneficial post cycle. I find that GH Peptides actually increase my testicle size while on a heavy cycle,
All you need is 25mg MK-677 per day to get a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period, This dose is plenty for you size.

Mk677 can certainly be used post cycle to help keep gains, but it's not going to replace clomid if that's what you are asking. It's a growth hormone drug

Exactly. Although 25mg MK-677 every day (morning) would be a great pct drug. Although I would personally run it much longer than just a typical pct.

Exactly. Although 25mg MK-677 every day (morning) would be a great pct drug. Although I would personally run it much longer than just a typical pct.

I agree. MK-677 has been proven safe in year long studies.
The benefits are many at having elevated igf1 and hgh levels.

can I run the mk-677 during the length of the cycle? and whats a solid PCT for a LGd/mk677 stack?

You can run MK-677 year round. There are year long studies on it as being safe and very effective.
Pct for the LGD would be 25mg exemestane per day, 50mg Clomid eod, and any form of GHRP/GHRH will keep your nuts big. Gh peptides keep my nuts normal sized while on 2 grams of AAS. If you stay on the MK-677 after stopping the LGD-4033 your recovery will be much faster. LGD won't shut you down much at all.

Top Bottom