Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets hear it! Tren-A ED or EOD?

How do you run Tren-A?

• ED doses?

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • EOD doses?

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Something else?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Chicago

When you run tren-a do you dose ED, EOD, or something else? No one loves sticking themselves ED but if you've done both ED and EOD did you see a big difference?

EOD works well for me,get night sweats first week then no sides whatsoever besides ravenous appettite. Side prone people seem to have a smoother ride on ED so I hear,makes sense.

Sent from my LG-L40G using EliteFitness

I'm not trying to steal anyone's thread but I can find a way to start one, can anyone give me advice on a few things and message me, please? Again not trying to steal a thread

Sides and results were the same for me at the same dose. Have tried both over the years. Ed, does make blood more consistent, but so does pinning on strict schedule...

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

I can't speak for both, Chicago. I did ED my first time and doing the same currently. It went well enough I didn't want to mess with what worked. Some minor, light night sweats for the first 7-10 days.

The only thing I've heard is stable blood levels but any of the guys I know how have pinned both EoD vs ED said they found no difference in sides or gains.. One said injecting a smaller amount each time reduced the chance of tren cough for him but no one else reported anything.. I'll stick to EoD

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom