Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letrozole

RamboStallone

I've been running letro at 1.25mgs a night for a couple days now. I haven't ran an AI in a month or so and I raised my test to 400mgs a week. My nipples were looking funny and shiny, usually happens when estro is too high. Plan is to run this for a week to crash my estrogen levels.

First couple days my libido was up. Today my libido seemed down this morning so it may be hitting me already. I'll keep updating day to day till the end of the week.

4th day today. I'm aching pretty bad, either my training has been great or this letro is kicking my ass. My knees ache a bit. Once my elbows ache I know e2 is crashed. 3 more days to go!!

Aches, just take it easy with the weight and intensity bro you don't want to pull or tear any muscles.

I hate the joint pain from anti estrogens too, it makes workouts very difficult
So far it hasn't been bad at all. I'll know when it's low enough when my elbows start aching, that's based on my previous experiences as least.
Aches, just take it easy with the weight and intensity bro you don't want to pull or tear any muscles.
I'm definitely being careful, thanks brother.

Ran letro the past week cuz I looked like a water buffalo. I'm on 1.4g of test total a week. I dropped a decent amount of water pretty quickly, I like that dry look letro gives.

This is prior;

30c25bf5817b3008ad750eb7644306c5.jpg

This is after running letro a good 5-6 days;

5231a09e70bf3b6cbee6f5ff7729de71.jpg

Out of all the AI's I like LETROZOLE the best.
Finding the right dose for your needs is the key.

I've been running letro at 1.25mgs a night for a couple days now. I haven't ran an AI in a month or so and I raised my test to 400mgs a week. My nipples were looking funny and shiny, usually happens when estro is too high. Plan is to run this for a week to crash my estrogen levels.

First couple days my libido was up. Today my libido seemed down this morning so it may be hitting me already. I'll keep updating day to day till the end of the week.
use letro at 0.25-0.6mg e3d... max eod..... and give it few weeks to take its full effects... if anything run 10-20mg nolva ed for first few weeks while waiting for letro to work well. I use letro as main AI, and 1.25mg ed is way too much

Top Bottom