Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letro for gyno please help

jayboy

I really need some help here, i have a knot in my nipp from a stupid m1t cycle i did in jan. About a week ago i started taking 80mg/nolva and 800mg/b6 ed and it has done nothing. Does nolva take a little bit to work or what? my main question is will letro help me, because of prolactin from m1t. some advice here would be great. thanks

jayboy said:
I really need some help here, i have a knot in my nipp from a stupid m1t cycle i did in jan. About a week ago i started taking 80mg/nolva and 800mg/b6 ed and it has done nothing. Does nolva take a little bit to work or what? my main question is will letro help me, because of prolactin from m1t. some advice here would be great. thanks

I would think that at the nolva dose you are taking that you would have seen it subside at bit by now. I don't think that Letro will help now since the gyno has already formed. From my knowledge...letro will only help Prevent.

Also, If it is prolactin induced gyno.. I thought you need to use dostinex? But I may be wrong here.

I would suggest keep taking the nolva ED...
Let others chime in on this one.

Yes, it takes some time. Give it at least 2-3 weeks. Nolvadex does work, but it would not show any significant improvement in only 1 week.
I don't think think the Letro would do anything.

thanks guys, i will give it a little more time, i have my first show in august i need this stupid knot to go away so i can start my next cycle

one other question i was just talking to my buddy, and he said that nolva would not do jack since i got the knot from m1t, he said bromo or letro would help, is he full of crap or what, great link tiger.

Last edited:
jayboy said:
one other question i was just talking to my buddy, and he said that nolva would not do jack since i got the knot from m1t, he said bromo or letro would help, is he full of crap or what, great link tiger.

jayboy said:

shit...sorry about the above post...i fuckt up my facts. ok...

letro does nothing for progesterone sides. bromo does and so does dostinex. letro works the same way arimidex does in how it doesn't allow AAS to aromatize. nolva wont do shit for progesterone sides either...only for estrogen. so...your boy is 1/2 right.

turbogreek said:
shit...sorry about the above post...i fuckt up my facts. ok...

letro does nothing for progesterone sides. bromo does and so does dostinex. letro works the same way arimidex does in how it doesn't allow AAS to aromatize. nolva wont do shit for progesterone sides either...only for estrogen. so...your boy is 1/2 right.

does anyone make research dostinex

Top Bottom