Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lethargic.on tren?

100mg eod tren ace, 500mgs test e a week. No orals and no n2 guard. I couldn't even tell you carb intake cause I've just been eating everything I see lately

your dosages are way too high.

you don't need to run tren that high.. run it at 150-200mg a week.. that's it.. throw in some light test if you want

if you are experiencing shitty sides how are you gonna be able to truly kill it in the gym? you can't...

I got real lethargic on tren also. It was the only real negative side I got.

No change in diet or dose seemed to change it.

Tren's a tough compound - sometimes you just gotta push through if you wanna use it.

My second time using tren I experienced way less sides including lethargy because I controlled estro and prolactin much better. Aromasin and caber and I'm good to go.. You need to find a way to get better sleep tho I know it's a bitch sometimes on tren but if you never really get into deep sleep for a night then lift through it of course your going to be tired as fuck later on that day.. Sometimes off days and more of them can be your friend

Oh and if your not running N2 guard or anything else for blood pressure and organ protection you are crazy. It's tough for the body to sleep sometimes if your bp is sitting 120/80 before bed

Dont forget to add gw on your tren cycle.gw, up your water intake, up carbs a bit, and also a good stim will help you.

Top Bottom