Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit test prop lab names

Gboyt

Making the switch from cyp to prop for next cycle. Does anyone know legit lab names with good test prop? not looking for any more underdosed gear

Cyp put 20lbs of water retention on me in 3 weeks. Prop aromatizes less and i am sensitive to high estrogen and gyno prone so ill give it a try. Also it wont take half my cycle to kick in. Im not worried about pinning frequency i actually look forward to my shots

i have used many types of test and water retention between them is very small difference. unless prepping or running short cycles cyp/enth is better imo. AI protocol is the key aswell as diet

Remember also ,the body retains water if it doesn't get enough.......my 2 cents worth.

Remember also ,the body retains water if it doesn't get enough.......my 2 cents worth.

on the money! yes the more you drink the drier you are. manipulate your aldosterone levels by drinking fluid and you make your body a natural diuretic.

Cyp put 20lbs of water retention on me in 3 weeks. Prop aromatizes less and i am sensitive to high estrogen and gyno prone so ill give it a try. Also it wont take half my cycle to kick in. Im not worried about pinning frequency i actually look forward to my shots
it will happen as start of any cycle the extra water. plus you should be more focused on using an AI from start to finish of cycle which will help alot. also the water diff is minimal trust me and the extra pinning is just more unneeded risks. even if everything is done carefully, every shot is still a risk to infection or what not, plus more scar tissue build up. i would not rec it personally IMO.

are you using AI?

on the money! yes the more you drink the drier you are. manipulate your aldosterone levels by drinking fluid and you make your body a natural diuretic.
agreed guys!! I always say drink alot fo water, specially if bloated. sometimes im looked at liek thats a crazy idea, but its really not if you know how the body works!
watch salt, drink lots of water and use an AI : )

Top Bottom