Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

been hitting them every day with high reps for the last 2 weeks or so, trying something new trying to force growth into one of the most stubborn muscles known to man :mad:

I am the same. I pretty much train them everyday in the gym. Really make an effort to press as high on the ball of your feet as possible. You really need to destroy calves... high reps and minimal rest in between sets.

I am the same. I pretty much train them everyday in the gym. Really make an effort to press as high on the ball of your feet as possible. You really need to destroy calves... high reps and minimal rest in between sets.

i have been doing sets of 20-50 reps in-between sets of my working sets instead of just completely resting, keeps me focussed on training. hopefully and extended period in a caloric surplus will yield some decent gains!

Day 6

Feeling really sick today, sore throat and sinus infection, but couldn't keep myself away from lifting. Trained back and calves, only about 30-40 minutes again, good pump as usual and despite being sick strength was noticeable up. Could have trained for another hour or so but decided it was probably best to keep it nice and short and stop once I had achieved a good pump. Already planning my second and third sarm cycles. Safe to say I think I'm hooked....

Day 6

Feeling really sick today, sore throat and sinus infection, but couldn't keep myself away from lifting. Trained back and calves, only about 30-40 minutes again, good pump as usual and despite being sick strength was noticeable up. Could have trained for another hour or so but decided it was probably best to keep it nice and short and stop once I had achieved a good pump. Already planning my second and third sarm cycles. Safe to say I think I'm hooked....

Great to hear. Just be careful as sometime when you feel so good in the gym you can overdo things. If you feel sick your body is telling you something. Sometimes I do the same and train and feel great for it. But if you feel sick again I would have a break. Listen to your body is probably the best bodybuilding advice I have ever been given.

Your calf training sounds great... you should improve fast doing that.

Great to hear. Just be careful as sometime when you feel so good in the gym you can overdo things. If you feel sick your body is telling you something. Sometimes I do the same and train and feel great for it. But if you feel sick again I would have a break. Listen to your body is probably the best bodybuilding advice I have ever been given.

Your calf training sounds great... you should improve fast doing that.

yeah i feel sick as today :worried: still decided to train for about 3-4 songs, light stuff just to get a little pump in my calves and triceps, pump was amazing again despite being a shitty little training session. if im still sick tomorrow i will just take a complete rest day

day 7 log^^

only downside i have from ostarine so far are the forearm pumps esp. training back, i've had to whip the straps out a few times. whilst this is kind of a downside my forearms do look slightly bigger/fuller.

day 8

still feeling sick, wont be training today. going to the doctors to gets some antibiotics will also see about getting bloods for kidney/liver function and hormones.

day 8

still feeling sick, wont be training today. going to the doctors to gets some antibiotics will also see about getting bloods for kidney/liver function and hormones.

Good decision. I hope you feel better soon.

I would get on high dosed vitamin c right now. 2g morning and 2g night time.

Good decision. I hope you feel better soon.

I would get on high dosed vitamin c right now. 2g morning and 2g night time.

just ran out of vit c, damn it! as for bloods im getting fasted blood sugar taken as well as i have returned diabetic levels before but not other times (has more to do with dieting i think) but as for my hormone level bloods do you think i should take my MK2866 before or after the test, or do you not think it will affect the result?

just ran out of vit c, damn it! as for bloods im getting fasted blood sugar taken as well as i have returned diabetic levels before but not other times (has more to do with dieting i think) but as for my hormone level bloods do you think i should take my MK2866 before or after the test, or do you not think it will affect the result?

Ostarine has been shown to have a big impact on natural testosterone levels. It can also have a similar effect on estrogen levels. That has been shown even with low dosing. So chances are it will show up on hormonal blood work. It has a relatively long half life (24hrs) so if you are gonna stop I would do it soon. Although if it were me I would just carry on and see what effect it is actually having on your hormone levels.

Top Bottom