Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Labs

joe_d30

Hi
Bit confused, am I allowed to ask which lab is the best for tren or is that classed as a source? I would say a source is the guy I give the money too, but still think I should ask.

If you want to talk about sources, better go to the source section of the EVO forum - http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/

There you will find detailed information about different sources, as well as feeback from their customers. After doing a little research there and participating in a couple of discussions, you will be able to make a well informed decision.

I don't need a source as in some were to buy, I need to know if we can talk about brands etc ?

Head over to evolutionary.org and post up a thread. It is completely free to register and there is a ton of information on the site on different sources, different labs etc.

His questions is can he discuss brands of meds e.g name a lab when discussing the product not the source.

I am a bit confused as well now - Is that allowed (nothing to do with the procurement of that lab just about the actual product)? or is that all over the other site (for clarity not source / procurement just about the med)?

Wrongun!

Top Bottom