Korean Red Ginseng ??

Posted: 07-Dec-2006 02:39 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Korean Red Ginseng ?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I read that Korean Red Ginseng can increase testoserone production. If this is true it could help recovery after a cycle. It is total Bullsh*t? Opinions, thoughts?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Korean Red Ginseng  ??

Members

[Register!]
[Forgot Password?]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Arrow Korean Red Ginseng ??

Old 07-Dec-2006, 02:39 PM   #1

I read that Korean Red Ginseng can increase testoserone production. If this is true it could help recovery after a cycle. It is total Bullsh*t? Opinions, thoughts?
Gallery of RCK145  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Korean Red Ginseng ??

Old 07-Dec-2006, 02:52 PM   #2
United States
I donít know about increasing test

But it jacks you up and gives you really bad breath,

Donít eat the little root in the jar, taste like, well I wonít say, just donít eat the stupid thing.
Gallery of solidspine  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 07-Dec-2006, 03:02 PM   #3
Costa Rica
I don't know about testosterone increase with red Ginseng, and I'm not a real fan of "studies."

However, I do know MyoGenX, designed by Anthony Roberts is top notch...
http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...roducts_id=829
Gallery of Mr.X  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 12-Jul-2012, 01:07 PM   #4

The information is very interesting.
Gallery of sazeewa  

Old 12-Jul-2012, 01:29 PM   #5

if all of these natural test & gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - boosters really worked then we wouldn't have thousands of men on the real thing. IMHO these things are a complete waste of $.
Gallery of squatzilla  

Lightbulb Re: Korean Red Ginseng ??

Old 12-Jul-2012, 02:48 PM   #6
Europe
Quote posted by RCK145 View Post
I read that Korean Red Ginseng can increase testoserone production. If this is true it could help recovery after a cycle. It is total Bullsh*t? Opinions, thoughts?
I have never tried it but highly doubt it.
Gallery of ALIN  

Old 12-Jul-2012, 02:53 PM   #7
United States
i wouldn't depend on it to help with any sort of recovery after cycle...
Gallery of dylangemelli  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...