Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knee Surgery Recovery

jakeross1313

Hey All, I am new to this board. My question is, I had knee surgery 6 months ago (ACL reconstruction). I have followed Rehab to the Letter and have listened to my doctors recommendations. I am still behind in my recovery. My doctor says I should be a lot more structurally intact than I am. I am a soldier in the Army and would like to be able join my brothers in their activities. Could anyone recommend anything. I should also mention I have extremely sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts so I need to beware of what I take due to the side effects.

Vitals,

Height 69 inches (5'9")
Weight 178 LBS
Bdy Ft 10%
Exper 6 years of training
Age 26
Diet 4 meals a day (Chow hall schedule)

Thanks for any info availiable

Bro. I have torn my acl, mcl, and miniscus when i was 18. Took 6 months and it was like it never happened. That was until I tore it again being stupid and wihtout a brace 2 years later. I'm assuming your asking for AS. Best thing for you right now would be HGH.

I think EQ, Deca or Primo would be good as all have positive collagen producing elements to them and will aid in your knee recovery. I do not think the military tests for steroids, so I am sure any of these would help...

On a side note... I know you love your brothers at arms, but I would hope you would try to avoid fighting in that idiotic war. I was a Bush supporter at one time, and it is clear to me that this war was created to fill the pockets of all of his cronies. It is ashame that young men are used by these tyrants, for such evil purposes.

I have used over the counter HGH, sublingual spray to no help. I have also used Andro. Basically I have tried everything from GNC and Vitamin World and I have not had any success. Like I said, I am 6 months out and I still can barely run. According to Army protocol, I should be almost completely recovered. What is the difference between the HGH I was trying and anything listed here?

low doses of var, primo or eq, and test

you don't want anything that gives you water retention because it will allow you to lift more weight than your tendons are ready for.

ive had an ACL and MCL operation on seperate occasions. what a nightmare.

:king:

ass_face said:
On a side note... I know you love your brothers at arms, but I would hope you would try to avoid fighting in that idiotic war. I was a Bush supporter at one time, and it is clear to me that this war was created to fill the pockets of all of his cronies. It is ashame that young men are used by these tyrants, for such evil purposes.

And this is from a guy named Ass Face. Stupid Butthead would be more like it.

I don't care about anyone's politics! I have been to war and am not looking to go back, but right now I am not able to even consider it because of my knee. I love my brothers and if they go and I don't, I couldn't stand it if something happened to one of them when I could have prevented it ( I am a medic, so I take care of my guys). So no bullsh**, I need to know how I can get back in the game

jakeross1313 said:
Hey All, I am new to this board. My question is, I had knee surgery 6 months ago (ACL reconstruction). I have followed Rehab to the Letter and have listened to my doctors recommendations. I am still behind in my recovery. My doctor says I should be a lot more structurally intact than I am. I am a soldier in the Army and would like to be able join my brothers in their activities. Could anyone recommend anything. I should also mention I have extremely sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts so I need to beware of what I take due to the side effects.

Vitals,

Height 69 inches (5'9")
Weight 178 LBS
Bdy Ft 10%
Exper 6 years of training
Age 26
Diet 4 meals a day (Chow hall schedule)

Thanks for any info availiable

You just might need more time. 6 months is a guideline. Everyone is different.

CaliGirl said:
You just might need more time. 6 months is a guideline. Everyone is different.

I agree 6 months is a guideline, but I am no where close to where I am supposed to be in regards to structural integrity. My new ligament has not affixed itself like it is supposed to. I have done everything that the doctors have told me, I am just a slow healer and would like some pharmaceutical help. It is killing me to be out this long.

what about a low dose of test and deca.
1-16 200mg test e
1-14 200mg deca
1-pct 25-50mg ed proviron

im not sure how much pct you need with a cycle like this. 2 weeks after last test shot, maybe 40mg noval for 7 days and then 20mg for 2-3 weeks.

Top Bottom