Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ketotifen sleepiness

Anyone take ketotifen and not get sleepy from it. Most if not all the things I've read and seen people talk about is that since it's an antihistamine; it knocks you out and that's why it's typically taken at night. I take sleep aids on work nights because I get up super early for it and they knock me out within an hour max. I like to goto bed as soon as I get home from the gym but I feel little to nothing from ketotifen as far as the sleepiness effect. I'm running albuterol so that's why I'm using ketotifen. Also to hopefully restore my tolerance to stimulants as it's pretty high even with cutting back on them A LOT.

I got the same thing, that's a tolerance that doesn't go down unless you go off Everything for awhile... Then it comes right back

All those things, melatonin, keto, diphenhydramine, Nada. Normal person would be out cold, we're not normal people to bruh

All those things, melatonin, keto, diphenhydramine, Nada. Normal person would be out cold, we're not normal people to bruh

Lol no we are not in the eyes of others. Diphenhydramine is what's in the sleep aid I take and 50mg knocks me out still but keto doesn't. Reasonable explanation?

Lol no we are not in the eyes of others. Diphenhydramine is what's in the sleep aid I take and 50mg knocks me out still but keto doesn't. Reasonable explanation?

Thats od because keto knocks me out even more so that dienhydramine does. Sometimes i am still groggy for an hour or so in the am after taking keto the night before man. Its pretty powerful for me.

ketotifen's effects on reducing receptor burn out from clenbuterol/albuterol is kind of over blown. It really won't make that much of a difference. The best thing you can do is simply take time off. Our adrenals glands are constantly being fired with our go go go high stress lifestyles. Most people in our current society suffer from adrenal fatigue.

I really recommend everyone read this book on adrenal fatigue: https://adrenalfatigue.org/product/...ry-stress-syndrome-book-by-dr-james-l-wilson/

That is why I recommend people use the non-stimulant stack of cardarine gw + n2slin from n2bm.com as a cutting/weight loss stack instead of clenbuterol, stimulants etc.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

ketotifen's effects on reducing receptor burn out from clenbuterol/albuterol is kind of over blown. It really won't make that much of a difference. The best thing you can do is simply take time off. Our adrenals glands are constantly being fired with our go go go high stress lifestyles. Most people in our current society suffer from adrenal fatigue.

I really recommend everyone read this book on adrenal fatigue: https://adrenalfatigue.org/product/...ry-stress-syndrome-book-by-dr-james-l-wilson/

That is why I recommend people use the non-stimulant stack of cardarine gw + n2slin from n2bm.com as a cutting/weight loss stack instead of clenbuterol, stimulants etc.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

I think I might give it a go in the summer on my next Tren cycle... Maybe. That stuffs kind of expensive

Top Bottom