Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started Oxandrovar - some questions

if everything else doesnt work and you stuck on using 2 caps.. give a coupple of exta hours inbetween dosages.

So I spaced out the n2guard away from the ph and added in some natural granola to my diet and am drinking over 2 gallons of water a day. Definitely felt better the last 2 days...more energy and drive. Sleep thing still there tho. I have to wake up in less than 8 hours and I'm just lying here...I'm gonna ride it out for a few more days and see how it goes. I do fall asleep eventually but its broken and lasts only 3-4 hrs. Feeling beast in the gym tho and muscles are definitely pumping up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

So I spaced out the n2guard away from the ph and added in some natural granola to my diet and am drinking over 2 gallons of water a day. Definitely felt better the last 2 days...more energy and drive. Sleep thing still there tho. I have to wake up in less than 8 hours and I'm just lying here...I'm gonna ride it out for a few more days and see how it goes. I do fall asleep eventually but its broken and lasts only 3-4 hrs. Feeling beast in the gym tho and muscles are definitely pumping up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

thats great news! keep us updated on how you feel and if the better feeling trickles.Very important.

So last night I was lying in bed with T-6hrs before wake up time. Just felt uncomfortable and overheated. Went to go pee and I noticed a burning in my chest. I remembered that reflux can mess up sleep. Took a spoonful of baking soda...burped up gas for about 5 minutes and tried to sleep again. This time I felt great, comfy and fell asleep within 15 minutes. It was acid reflux keeping me awake....so simple.

So last night I was lying in bed with T-6hrs before wake up time. Just felt uncomfortable and overheated. Went to go pee and I noticed a burning in my chest. I remembered that reflux can mess up sleep. Took a spoonful of baking soda...burped up gas for about 5 minutes and tried to sleep again. This time I felt great, comfy and fell asleep within 15 minutes. It was acid reflux keeping me awake....so simple.

That's good. I noticed zero sleep sides while on Ox I actually slept better but I suppose the low dose trenavar could affect some people differently. I had some slight lethargy kick in week 3 but wasn't anything significant like a superdrol PH lethargy

im glad you figured it out... i knew it didn't have anything to do with oxandrovar... there are side effects to address but that is not one of them... keep spacing everything out properly and also, if you take your orals with grapefruit choice, they absorb extremely well and it is eve more beneficial to your gains... try it...

This grapefruit juice option sounds great. I assume eatin a grape fruit would work just as well? Or should Oxandrovar be taken on a pretty well empty stomach?

Nice to hear that things have turned around for the better bro, and I'm glad you are really enjoying the Oxandrovar

that is great news, keep us updated and let us know if more problems arise.

This grapefruit juice option sounds great. I assume eatin a grape fruit would work just as well? Or should Oxandrovar be taken on a pretty well empty stomach?

it makes no difference with or without food... i just squeeze some juice out of my grapefruit that i eat every day and take the pills with it like that...

Top Bottom