Just read testosterone magazine

Posted: 28-Apr-2002 09:29 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Just read testosterone magazine within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: This new testosterone is a pretty good read. It tested and rated all the different juice in circulation right now. But I was little confused when I read about the TToKkyo deca. It rated it a flat 0 when rating about if the product meets the labels claims. it said this. " No way. first batches seemed to be great but, there are numerous reports o...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Just read testosterone magazine

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Lightbulb Just read testosterone magazine

Old 28-Apr-2002, 09:29 PM   #1

This new testosterone is a pretty good read. It tested and rated all the different juice in circulation right now. But I was little confused when I read about the TToKkyo Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . It rated it a flat 0 when rating about if the product meets the labels claims. it said this.

" No way. first batches seemed to be great but, there are numerous reports of Ttokkyo Nandrolone 300 LA being filled with cheap testosterone enanthanate now"

I thought ttokkyo was one of the most reble labs but the mag rated them pretty low in alot of categories.

Anybody else grab this mag?
Gallery of JESA1  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-Apr-2002, 09:42 PM   #2
Golfer18--old

Well i know a ton of people of TT who have take TT Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and they all gained atleast 12 pounds.............

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-Apr-2002, 10:11 PM   #3
Afghanistan
I know it has been tested before, and I've never heard of it coming back as anything other than nandrolone.
Gallery of spentagn  

Old 29-Apr-2002, 12:41 AM   #4
United States
ttokkyo is awesome stuff. I think T-mag is biased against the stuff for some reason.
Gallery of Suspension  

Old 29-Apr-2002, 08:56 AM   #5
United States
T-mag , where can I find it ?
Gallery of ItalianSta  

Old 29-Apr-2002, 09:18 AM   #6
United States
buy human grade.........................
Gallery of haxedout  

Old 29-Apr-2002, 10:49 AM   #7

Does anyone else have trouble finding tmag? i can never find it
Gallery of NJbigtime  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 29-Apr-2002, 11:23 AM   #8
Germany
I believe they have a website but I dont know the link.You would probobly be able to get it at any bookn & magazine store.
Gallery of scott825  

Old 29-Apr-2002, 11:39 AM   #9
US Virgin Islands
I rate testosterone Magazine as self promoting trash rag.

If you listen to them, you'd be buying MAG-10 (which is their product) instead of ANY steroid.

The article that really put it over the top as "GARBAGE" was the one titled "8 Hamstring Exercises to make you cry momma"

They list their 8 top hamstring exercises. 8???. I didn't know you should do so many. And guess what, Deadlifts weren't even in those eight. What a joke.
Gallery of Enigmaxxx7  

t-mag

Old 29-Apr-2002, 02:39 PM   #10

The online version of the mag can be found at www.testosterone.net
Gallery of ambulancechaser