Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just read testosterone magazine

I dont know whats wrong with some of u guys. Maybe u been getting lucky or listening to wrong kind of people. But the truth is Tt stuff is SHIT. ONLY ok product they have is EQ , and the rest of it is not worth it. So many people got infections from TT stuff . Even when i got few of TT eqs i had bunch of little stuff flowting in the buttle. THe magazine is right for giving TT 0. Muscular development also rated TT poorly. And some of the pros that i know say never ever to touch that stuff. and if u did not get infection from it yet then u just got lucky. Its like drinking and driving u might get home alright tonight or for the next few weeks but it will catch up with u . This is the only board that rates TT highly. Serious person who has knowledge would never touch that stuff, except maybe eq thats it.

I'm saying T-mag is SHIT.

That article is complete bullshit, as is virtually everything else associated with T-mag.

The article rates GAC Masteron a 10. That stuff has been tested at least twice and came back as tren.

Read the fine print at the end of the article:

"Rankings based on discussions/emails with>100 steroid using individuals." Nothing about lab tests.

nandi12 said:

That article is complete bullshit, as is virtually everything else associated with T-mag.

The article rates GAC Masteron a 10. That stuff has been tested at least twice and came back as tren.

Read the fine print at the end of the article:

"Rankings based on discussions/emails with>100 steroid using individuals." Nothing about lab tests.

That's right they didn't test anything, just what people thought about certain products. The GAC Masteron is Fina at 75mg/ml so people will still see good results.

I agree with you shredded mass, TT is pure shit...Nothing is good, the EQ is a shitty product as well.

JESA1 said:
This new testosterone is a pretty good read. It tested and rated all the different juice in circulation right now. But I was little confused when I read about the TToKkyo deca. It rated it a flat 0 when rating about if the product meets the labels claims. it said this.

" No way. first batches seemed to be great but, there are numerous reports of Ttokkyo Nandrolone 300 LA being filled with cheap testosterone enanthanate now"

I thought ttokkyo was one of the most reputable labs but the mag rated them pretty low in alot of categories.

Anybody else grab this mag?

They never tested products. They made the purity numbers up based on "anecdotal feedback". The author admitted this on the internet.

Are you still impressed by the article now?

Suspension said:
ttokkyo is awesome stuff. I think T-mag is biased against the stuff for some reason.

They are biased towards this GAC guy too. They allow him to spam the moderated board.

I think if you put 2 and 2 together you can figure out what is going on.

Top Bottom