Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got bloodwork back, test results inside, Need your help here guys....

emptywallet

I just some blood work back from the doctor I go see. She says most things look normal, but I thought I'd also get some opinions from my iron bro's here.

Blood was taken at aroun 9:30 in the morning about a hour after I ate something if it makes a difference. Here goes:

Thing tested / Range level given
FSH- 1.5 / 1.0-8.0
LH - 5.4 / 2.0-12.0
Prolactin - 10.2 / 3.41-30.96
TSH - 1.22 / 0.40-4.90
Total Test - 331 / 260-1000
Free Test - 79 34-194
Bioavailable Test - 158 / 84-402
Glucose - 85 / 70-120
Sodium - 140 / 137-152
Potassium - 4.0 / 3.5 - 5.3
Chloride - 103 / 101-112
C02 - 30.0 / 21.0-32.0
Anion Gap - 11.0 / 10-20
SGPT (ALT) - 29 / 8-52
SGOT (AST) - 24 / 9-45
ALK PHOS - 83 / 50-136
Total BILI - 0.73 / 0.2-1.0
BUN - 25 / 7-18
Creatinine - 1.4 / 0.6-1.3
B/C ratio - 17.9 /
Total Protein - 6.7 / 6.4-8.2
Albumin - 5.0 / 3.4-5.2
Calcium - 9.5 / 8.2-10.2

Only thing I can tell is it seems my test levels are low and I have a hight amount of creatinine in my system. Any opinions? mods?

from what I can tell, you seem to be doing ok. your right the creatinine level is elevated with can signal kidney stress.

Hmmmm, middle of December? Ok, you guys are going to murder me here, but it was the end of an 8 week fina only cycle, and I DIDNT use clomid at the end, just went off cold turkey. I had the clomid, a shitload of it, but there was a huge scare that I could have had prostate cancer and I was having huge family problems then and my life was in the crapper. No clomid just made it even worse. Honestly, I forgot all about it as they cycle was supposed to last around 12 weeks and I got so scared over the cancer thing I just stopped everything. I will NEVER do that again. It prolly just made things worse. Worst experience of my life.

EmptyWallet said:
Hmmmm, middle of December? Ok, you guys are going to murder me here, but it was the end of an 8 week fina only cycle, and I DIDNT use clomid at the end, just went off cold turkey. I had the clomid, a shitload of it, but there was a huge scare that I could have had prostate cancer and I was having huge family problems then and my life was in the crapper. No clomid just made it even worse. Honestly, I forgot all about it as they cycle was supposed to last around 12 weeks and I got so scared over the cancer thing I just stopped everything. I will NEVER do that again. It prolly just made things worse. Worst experience of my life.

damn. sorry to hear about that. how many cycles have you done b4? it's good your test is in normal range, considering you ended your cycle only a few months ago and didn't take clomid. I've heard of guys going clean for 3 times that amount and still having sub-par test levels.

Thats the problem, my levels look low to me looking at those ranges given. Anyway, Ive done probably 6 cycles in my whole life consisting mainly of test, eq and fina. Never touched deca or dbol. And most of the cycles have been light, never went over 500mgs of test, or 400mgs of eq, or 75mgs ED of fina. Just tried to keep it simple and test the waters before I jumped in head first.

Oh, and there was that one incident where I snorted Yohimburn :D. You can look through the archives under my name to find it, or the post about it. Interesting experience. Shit was like Rocket fuel!!

Last edited:
Were you taking creatine around the test time. I had bloodwork done recently and had elevated creatinine levels too ... mine was 2.0. I read an article that does say taking creatine can give a false positive on creatinine tests. I'm guessing this is what caused mine, but I faxed my results to my doc anyway and I'm waiting to see if he's concerned about it.

Top Bottom