Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jumpstarting eq?

Gboyt

Is there anything you can do to get equipoise to kick in faster? Maybe by loading it for a few weeks? Or throwing in dbol?

Is there anything you can do to get equipoise to kick in faster? Maybe by loading it for a few weeks? Or throwing in dbol?

Nope ,EQ has a long ester, frontload is just a waste.you could throw in Dbol if you wish.

Nope ,EQ has a long ester, frontload is just a waste.you could throw in Dbol if you wish.

x2
you do plan on coming off eventually though? you have a tonne of running threads at the moment about aas.

Lol. Im on week 11 of test only, probably another 3 weeks left in my last bottle of cyp. After thats done im staying off until late spring. Just trying to perfect my next cycle

coming off, this is my first run it would be stupid to cruise without coming off at least once before

i know... ive said this in other threads to you where you were considering blasting and cruising...

Cant blame me for getting caught up in that test high man its great lol. If i say my age the thread might get closed again but possibly blast and cruise in the next 10-15 years. Not now

dont worry. im younger than you and on hrt but was on prior to aas use. i just dont want other young guys to end up on hrt early because its not worth it, yet.

What are you on hrt for? I disagree man i think trt gives people an edge in life. If you have the genetics and take testosterone thats the formula for a professional athlete. I think synthetic test is higher quality than the test made in your balls. Only drawback is the possibility of not being able to have kids

Top Bottom