Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joined the dark side today!

Little Boy

Stats
22 years old
6'0'
205lbs
Lifting for 4 years

Squat: 265x20, 315x8
Bench: 315x5

Test enanthate 300mg 1-15
Equipoise 400mg 1-14
Dbol 25mg ED 1-4

Still trying to catch my breath from the inject. Inject went great, aspirated, no blood, but now that it's over I'm very excited.

:p

Welcome young skywalker, why such low doeses? I think an extra few mg's of the test would be a good choice, espically at where you are weight and lift wise..... any ancillaries? some armidex perhaps (.5 EOD)... and pct? Take this adivce, include HCG... Now lift hard and Eat lots!!

dr_skier said:
Welcome young skywalker, why such low doeses? I think an extra few mg's of the test would be a good choice, espically at where you are weight and lift wise..... any ancillaries? some armidex perhaps (.5 EOD)... and pct? Take this adivce, include HCG... Now lift hard and Eat lots!!

I don't want to bloat up.....if anything I'll up the EQ dose. I actually did 300mg test and 300mg eq for the hell of it, to help frontload if anything. I'll be injecting twice a week.

I have all the ancillaries on hand except HCG...probably will get some soon.

hey bro
congrats on the first jab, like already said you will never forget that one i know i wont...sitting there shaking like a leaf in the wind with sweat pouring down my forehead, stood like that with my pants around my ankles for about 2 hours (also had to reswab my ass like 10 times HAHAHA just trying to prolong it) after i FINALLY did it i was like what the fuck took me so long.....hold on and enjoy the ride bro and above all eat/sleep/lift, good luck...peace

you shouldn't bloat too much at 500mg/wk if you are using armidex... that being said everyone is different, i'm an endo and bloat easily... i'm running .75mg ed arimidex with my 750mg/wk test E and bloat is 'under control' but not easy for me to do.... but yeah, you could just as easily up the eq.... i just suggested upping the test because i thought feeling the power of test ( RAGING LIBIDO) on my frist cycle was part of the experience!

Just be careful with the EQ. I was running 400 mgs/week and around the 4th week my feet started to begin to look like hooves and my back hair was beginning to grow out of control. Besides that all was good. lol........Enjoy the ride Bro!

Top Bottom