Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jcnuts 6-MDROL log

Day 13 - Slept great last night so I'm glad these haven't effected my sleep. 2 mdrols in the morning with shake and breakfast. I was craving the dirtiest food that morning and gave into some bacon, sausage, and biscuits. I didn't touch the pancakes even though I wanted to. I see my kids getting to eat they're big breakfasts every morning and I got weak. Anyway gym by 5 that day for back day. Had an amazing workout today. Up another 5lbs on pull downs and added another 10lbs on deadlifts! The vascularity is crazy! I've got them busting out on my traps now. Back home by 7 2 more mdrols with shake and supplements. Acid reflux was awful today but that was my fault for the breakfast I ate.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I'm extremely impressed with your results; especially for a non methylated PH, and it's only 13 days in. Looks like you respond extremely well to this compound

I'm extremely impressed with your results; especially for a non methylated PH, and it's only 13 days in. Looks like you respond extremely well to this compound

Yeah I'm responding well but the heartburn / acid reflux thing is awful. I've never had this happen to me before.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Day 14 - Up around 9:30 this morning and decided to go for a jog around the block. Popped 2 mdrols and a multivitamin and went for a run. After about a mile a made it back and downed a shake. I'm off the next 2wks so I'm going to murder it in the gym. Stopped by my friends office for a weight and body fat check. I am currently 203 and 10% bf. I'm up 1lb from start and down 1% bf. Anyway I went to the gym around 5 and did chest. It was the second week of the pyramid routine and moved up 10lbs from last week to the 345 - 350 column. Had a great workout and love the vascularity I'm getting. Only sides so far is the reflux/heartburn. Other than that everything is good to go.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Day 15 - Day started off bad cause my little girl woke me up at 6:30 this morning so thought I'd make the best of it and get another run in. Popped 2 mdrols around 7 and went for a 1 mile run. Downed a shake and the rest of supplements before breakfast and fucked around the house all day. At the gym around 5 and did bi's and tri's. The veins on my biceps look like they're about to pop! EZ curl bar with a 45 and 10 on each side 3x10 which I'd never done before. It was an intense workout and I felt like superman today. My strength is going up everyday and the vascularity is insane. Bought some Zantac for the reflux/heartburn so hopefully that's under control now. Otherwise no sides to note.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Yea hopefully that will help the heartburn. We want to see more gains, not more sides!

Day 16 - Didn't get up until almost 11 today and it was awesome! Popped 2 mdrols with breakfast. Did some shit around the house and mowed. It was an off day at the gym as well so not much to talk about. Took 2 more mdrols later in the evening with my shake. The Zantac seems to have the reflux under control which is great. No other sides to report though. Seem to be a little more aggressive lately especially in the bedroom. The testosterone makes me like that but it seems to be more than usual. She's not complaining though cause she likes getting roughed up most of the time, lol. Anyway legs and some abs tomorrow.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Day 16 - Didn't get up until almost 11 today and it was awesome! Popped 2 mdrols with breakfast. Did some shit around the house and mowed. It was an off day at the gym as well so not much to talk about. Took 2 more mdrols later in the evening with my shake. The Zantac seems to have the reflux under control which is great. No other sides to report though. Seem to be a little more aggressive lately especially in the bedroom. The testosterone makes me like that but it seems to be more than usual. She's not complaining though cause she likes getting roughed up most of the time, lol. Anyway legs and some abs tomorrow.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

lol treat her mean and keep her keen bro !

Top Bottom