Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've Lost My Mind! Contest Prep Layout!

He looks good. Great cuts in the legs. Nice high chest. If I were judging I could pick apart what would be a deduction, but that's not the point. I will say, there are guys in the over-50 category who look better. He should place. But that brings me back to the original point...so what? What is won? Can he go pro? Maybe. Can he be the best? No way. And it doesn't change what he's doing to his body.

I re-did the total of the gear. It comes to just under 5 grams with almost another gram in chems. Did you not count the orals? For some people reason think that doesn't count, but 100 mgs of an oral every day is 700 mgs a week. And he's doing more than that, which is actually far more damaging than the injectables. And Halo is the most toxic of all.

So, again, do what you want. I just want to keep it real. And give a warning to newbies that this is more than "advanced". It's nuts.

By the way, since I'm stuck in the 70's, here's an old 70's guy who used a fraction of that amount. I guess he isn't big enough eh? I guess reps for jesus looks SOOO much better? ]Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7ytueI0A0MA/TnxU47CbtsI/AAAAAAAAAEs/EP254c4dH5M/s1600/how-to-pose-frank-zane-best-competition1.jpg

I'm saying the first 17 weeks with EQ, tren and test it came out to exactly 2G. after that the doses go up, i didn't count up how high but since they are short esters and only 5 weeks or so it doesn't seem to be as bad as saying 5 or 6 grams for a full 20 weeks.

I think if he is making a living as a personal trainer and he looks the way he does I have zero issue with him juicing, thats his liveliehood bro. he isn't some 20 year old wannabe still in college trying to figure out how to bang the chick in his biology class. and he is taking bloods and cycling etc. a lot of guys blast and cruise and don't even bother to run bloods, i know this cause we see these guys post on here all the time complaining about sides.. so you gotta give this guy credit for that at the very least and meet him halfway

I'm saying the first 17 weeks with EQ, tren and test it came out to exactly 2G. after that the doses go up, i didn't count up how high but since they are short esters and only 5 weeks or so it doesn't seem to be as bad as saying 5 or 6 grams for a full 20 weeks.

I think he is blowing it out of proportion a bit. And again, contest prep cycles are known for having higher amounts of gear because you have all the DHT compounds in there.

You are misinterpreting how I want to make a living doing this. I don't necessarily want to become a pro, or make money bodybuilding. I want to have my own fitness empire. Like Steve Cook has going, or Greg Plitt. Where people say, "hey, I want to look like him, I wonder how he trains, or what he eats" Then they can go to my website and join and get training and diet tips. I already make a good living as a personal trainer, I am not looking to become "rich". I also am sponsored by an energy drink company, so yes.. I think I am right on track.

There you go, you said it. You have no desire to be massive. So your goals would be different than mine. How you go about achieving them are different. But you think you are above what I plan to do, or what others do. You think you are too good for it, that people are trying to replace hard work and dedication with steroids, which is not true.. at least for me. And I don't really get what you are saying telling me to get a life. Bodybuilding is my life.

And another things, I cycle correctly. You may not agree with the dosages or compounds used, but that doesn't mean it is unhealthy or I will all of a sudden drop dead 10 years from now because of this. I take plenty of supports, I keep an eye on my lipids, and blood pressure. 4 weeks of Halo and Var, even with Tren are not going to kill my liver. So the damage you think I am doing to my body is blown way out of proportion.

And this would obviously fall under the category of a more advanced cycle, by no means would I recommend it to someone who is just starting out. Frank Zane.. now you're talking about heavy test dosages, heavy primo dosage, lots of D-Bol, and even more T-3. I guess he wasn't a big time juicer at all..

Okay, bro , whatever you say.

I think he is blowing it out of proportion a bit. And again, contest prep cycles are known for having higher amounts of gear because you have all the DHT compounds in there.

You are exactly right. Running test/Tren/Mast/Winny is a pretty textbook prep cycle for the weeks leading up to a show. Everything in that stack has its purpose to create the best finished product on stage.

I still see no problem with what you are doing. It really doesn't look like that much to me. The harsh compounds like Tren are kept at a reasonable dose while pushing the mild hardening drugs like Masteron. The only thing I would do different (if it were me) is I would leave out the Var and just stick with Winny. Other than that I would run test/mast/Tren basically the same

might even add a bit of HGH to spice things up a bit.

I want to see how var and winny are stacked together, really the only reason why I am running both. Usually would just stick with winny but maybe this might be better..

Top Bottom