Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipamorelin and CJC 1295

bird901

I started taking Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 without DAC yesterday. I dont see many logs and i see a lot of people wondering what kind of results you can get wiith these peptides. I have enough to go a couple of months right now and see what this stuff is really about. Im taking each 3x a day. Morning, pwo, and before bed. Im taking 100mcgs of each in the morning and before bed. After my workout, I'll take 100mcgs of cjc and 100-200mcgs of Ipa.
I weigh 215 and i have no idea what my bodyfat is, but its pretty high and not where i want it. Im currently in the middle of a strength phase, training 4 days a week Westside style. Im in the middle of week three of that, so im gonna finish my 8 week phase, training that way and see what these peps do. I weigh and measure everything i eat and keep up with it on my phone my fitness pal. I know exactly how many calories i need everyday. Im going to keep my calories at maintenance and see what happens. Hopefully I can keep up with this and let you guys know what kind of results i am getting.

I did a couple of months of Ipamorelin and mod grf and I couldn't gauge its effectiveness. I think you need to do at least 6 months to truly gauge how it will work imo.

I started taking Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 without DAC yesterday. I dont see many logs and i see a lot of people wondering what kind of results you can get wiith these peptides. I have enough to go a couple of months right now and see what this stuff is really about. Im taking each 3x a day. Morning, pwo, and before bed. Im taking 100mcgs of each in the morning and before bed. After my workout, I'll take 100mcgs of cjc and 100-200mcgs of Ipa.
I weigh 215 and i have no idea what my bodyfat is, but its pretty high and not where i want it. Im currently in the middle of a strength phase, training 4 days a week Westside style. Im in the middle of week three of that, so im gonna finish my 8 week phase, training that way and see what these peps do. I weigh and measure everything i eat and keep up with it on my phone my fitness pal. I know exactly how many calories i need everyday. Im going to keep my calories at maintenance and see what happens. Hopefully I can keep up with this and let you guys know what kind of results i am getting.

Nice, ill be following. I'm getting ready to run the same stack. Cjc 1295 should be run at 3000 mcg/week taken in 3 doses before bed. So something like 1000mcg on tues.,thurs, and sat. Then run the ipa 100mcg 3x daily, a.m. post workout and before bed and make sure ur not eating carbs or fat within a half an hour of injection.

Weighed in this morning at 215.8. My sleep is definitely better with this stuff. I used to wake up every 2 hours. Only woke up once and felt great when I got up. Upped cjc to 150mcgs everytime and ipa to 200 pwo

I did a couple of months of Ipamorelin and mod grf and I couldn't gauge its effectiveness. I think you need to do at least 6 months to truly gauge how it will work imo.

what were u expecting? if u were expecting huge muscle gains..if so, u will be disappointed in most peptides unless u include them in a steriod cycle imo

with cjc and ipa u get nice body recomp effects.. losing fat at a good pace and gaining lean muscle..longer is better imo..u can diet down and not lose muscle and actually gain .. got to use it for what it is worth ..very good if used for the right reasons and correctly

Weighed in this morning at 215.8. My sleep is definitely better with this stuff. I used to wake up every 2 hours. Only woke up once and felt great when I got up. Upped cjc to 150mcgs everytime and ipa to 200 pwo

Looking forward to hearing how you do.

I was expecting something similar to gh. I was just saying that a couple of months isn't long enough to gauge what the real effects were. It needed to be longer.

Took yesterday off from the gym taking today off from the peps. Started on a Wednesday, so I'll start 5 on2 off with the peps Monday. Weighed 216.8 this morning. Started at 215

Top Bottom