Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction Thread

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey everyone.

I recently joined the board so I figured I should make an introduction thread and let everyone know a little bit about myself.

My name is Trevor Kouritzin. I am 23 years old. I graduated with my chemical engineering degree in May and am now doing my masters in sports nutrition at the University of Manitoba.

Bodybuilding is something I truly love and am passionate about. I did my first show at 15. Here's a video from my contest prep if you want a good laugh ->

I just finished competing in men's physique 7 weeks ago. I obviously had the conditioning I needed but I lacked size. I am taking the entire year off to try and put on about 25 pounds. Here are some photos from a photo shoot I had right after my competition.

I have put on about 10 pounds since my show. Things are going along great. I am slowly putting on muscle and staying lean. My quad measurement increased 1 inch on both legs and my chest measurement has increased 1.5 inches with no change to my waist measurement since my show so I know I am on the right track.

Here is a photo I took this morning after waking up and having a cup of coffee.

For those that are curious, this is what my current diet and training looks like:

Workout split
Day 1- Chest/ Bis
Day 2- Legs (volume)
Day 3- Back/ Tris
Day 4- Cardio/Abs 1
Day 5- Legs (heavy)
Day 6-Shoulders/Traps/Arms
Day 7- Cardio/Abs 2 or completely off

Diet
On day 2 (legs volume) I have a re-feed day where anything goes. I keep fat as minimal as possible and eat as much protein and carbohydrates as I can. A sample day might look something like this:
Meal 1 Protein pancakes made from oatmeal, egg whites, stevia, cinnamon and sea salt blended together. Along with a grapefruit on the side
Meal 2 Brown rice pasta with a red tomatoe sauce and 2 cans of tuna
Meal 3 A massive bowl of white rice with a chicken breast, green onions, celery and carrot strips mixed in. Seasoned with soy sauce
Pre workout A massive bowl of oatmeal with whey isolate mixed in
Post workout A massive bowl of rice krispies cereal with a vanilla whey isolate protein shake poured over top
Meal 4 crab cakes' made by mixing a can of canned crab with oatmeal, eggs whites and sea salt and pan frying
Meal 5 A big bowl of fat free cottage cheese or greek yogurt with a baked sweet potato covered in sugar free ketchup

All other training days training days
1. 500ml egg white
100g oatmeal
2 whole lemons

2. 1 can wild salmon
100g mixed vegetable (carrot, corn, pea, and green beans)
100g green beans
100g butternut squash

3. 200r chicken or turkey breast
100g brown rice
100g spinach, kale or lettuce

4. 30g whey isolate
30g vegan protein powder
50g oatmeal
10g flax seed

DURING WORKOUT: 30g BCAA

POST WORKOUT
1 scoop (30g) whey isolate
30 grams waxy maize carbohydrate powder
greens powder

5. 1 can tuna
50g oatmeal

6. 200r chicken or turkey breast OR 300g 0.4% dry cottage cheese
3 whole eggs

Rest days and cardio/ab days
1. 500ml egg white
10g psyllium husk + 10g cocoa powder + 10g flax seed + stevia -> I turn this into a pudding. The psyllium husk gels up and creates a pudding like consistency

2. 1 can wild salmon
100g green beans
100g butternut squash

3. 200g beef liver
100g green beans
100g butternut squash

3. 30g whey isolate
30g casein protein powder
25g walnuts

DURING WORKOUT: 30g BCAA <- Note this shake will be removed on day 7 that I take completely off

POST WORKOUT <- Note this shake will be removed on day 7 that I take completely off
1 scoop (30g) whey isolate
15g hemp seeds

5. 1 can tuna
10g coconut oil
10g psyllium husk + greens powder + stevia -> I turn this into a pudding. The psyllium husk gels up and creates a pudding like consistency

6. 200r chicken or turkey breast
3 whole eggs

This whole place got smarter the day you started posting!

Welcome to Elite Fitness bro.

DUDE! you look good i see you going a long way in the future.

Welcome to the site brother! Looking good!

DUDE! you look good i see you going a long way in the future.

Thanks for all the support. I am as much a student of the sport as I am an athlete and coach. Everyday I try to learn something new to make myself a better athlete and trainer.

Just because something is working...doesn't necessarily mean it's optimal.

I see lots of potential, not saying you don't look good now..you from Canada?

we are lucky to have Muskate joining our staff on elite fitness. He has put in countless hours into research and is the smartest under 25 guy I know of on the internet. He has spent the past 10 years obsessed with this stuff more than anyone I know and he will be helping every member on here achieve their goals as well.

Top Bottom