Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin and hgh protocol help

Craigydar

190lbs 6ft and confused lol

Planning this in 5 weeks time . Now I know to start low on slin and work way up .

I'll be using humalog . I know it's fast acting etc 10g carbs such as dextrose per iu. Plus protein creatine etc

My main question is timing . Pre workout is not what I want . Post workout or mornings and post workout is fine

How much hgh ? to use and when in relation to slin ,,, also once a day post workout in evenings or twice a day ? Mornings and post in evenings ?

I seen this but it's jabbing a lot and peptides are they really worth it ? Check it out View attachment 126303

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I would avoid insulin at all costs. a lot of people try it thinking their gonna get huge and just end up fat. (me included). in order to run slin you have to cram carbs, carbs make you fat! my biggest problem was pinning after workout, then having to supplement carbs. I workout late, then come home and go to bed. you also need to eat 30mins after slin. so if you workout late, do slin w carbs, eat 30 mins later; then go to bed; you can see the issues. a few peptides make people hypo, so if you take the peps and insulin and are hypo sensitive, your really putting fuel on the fire. just run peps. you will like em.

ok, now that u had to listen to me cry; most insulin is used upon waking, then a good meal 30 mins later. second dose is used immediately post-workout, with another good meal 30 mins later. some people wait a few mins after pinning to take carbs; this is a dangerous game to try. take carbs immediatly after pinning, going hypo is nasty. I suggest you don't find out

I would avoid insulin at all costs. a lot of people try it thinking their gonna get huge and just end up fat. (me included). in order to run slin you have to cram carbs, carbs make you fat! my biggest problem was pinning after workout, then having to supplement carbs. I workout late, then come home and go to bed. you also need to eat 30mins after slin. so if you workout late, do slin w carbs, eat 30 mins later; then go to bed; you can see the issues. a few peptides make people hypo, so if you take the peps and insulin and are hypo sensitive, your really putting fuel on the fire. just run peps. you will like em.

ok, now that u had to listen to me cry; most insulin is used upon waking, then a good meal 30 mins later. second dose is used immediately post-workout, with another good meal 30 mins later. some people wait a few mins after pinning to take carbs; this is a dangerous game to try. take carbs immediatly after pinning, going hypo is nasty. I suggest you don't find out

Hi
Yes most comin protocol online with humalog is to jab slin then drink carb shake then wait 45mims and have a no fat high carb n protein meal ... So the shake is bad you think ? Hypo ?

Last edited:
Insulin shuttles glucose into cells FAST when using R. When the meal/ shake contains fats that slows the absorption of glucose, preventing the insulin from dropping your blood glucose too fast, that's why they say fats.
Hgh drives up glucose, it is released in the body in response to low glucose amongst other factors.
What he is saying is that the insulin can drive the shake into far stores if not timed with exacting precision. Passing out ain't too fun either especially if your sleeping, you might visit your god sooner. The risks vs rewards are a very fine line.
Why use HGH anyway unless you paid for it, read my post on "What's the truth on peptides, old school hgh guy"

Insulin shuttles glucose into cells FAST when using R. When the meal/ shake contains fats that slows the absorption of glucose, preventing the insulin from dropping your blood glucose too fast, that's why they say fats.
Hgh drives up glucose, it is released in the body in response to low glucose amongst other factors.
What he is saying is that the insulin can drive the shake into far stores if not timed with exacting precision. Passing out ain't too fun either especially if your sleeping, you might visit your god sooner. The risks vs rewards are a very fine line.
Why use HGH anyway unless you paid for it, read my post on "What's the truth on peptides, old school hgh guy"

I'm basically one of these people who want to try things but research research and research until I know it's safe and understand . I've been researching slin while now but not got same answeres lol.

This is what I have so far ....
On workout days , morning Ghrp and cjc 100mcg of each , wait 15 minutes and dose hgh hygetropin 3iu, then wait 15minutes and jab humalog up to 10iu .
Immediately after drink 10g per iu of skin in dextrose and approx 60g protein , 7g creatine and bcaa. Wait an hour then have another protein shake 25g and rice or Potatoe , then another hour after this low glycemic carbs and a meat of my choice?

Same repeated post workout ?

I just read the test nation post, Hgh subq or even IV does NOT clear in 10 min. People never cease to amaze me. When he understands how mRNA, cAMP, transcription, translation works as a start I may not laugh. Please listen when he says "i do not recommend what I have done". I'm done commenting....

I just read the test nation post, Hgh subq or even IV does NOT clear in 10 min. People never cease to amaze me. When he explains how mRNA, cAMP, transcription, translation, how exogenous vs endogenous hgh vs secretagogues(peptides, ie ghrh ghrp) work, how T3 is down regulated by hgh and testosterone synergy, I will keep my mouth shut. Please listen when he says "i do not recommend you do what I have done", that's wise advice. You've come to the right place for good information:) I'm not tearing on using hgh I took it for many years and it has it's uses and you made a good choice, but advances in science have brought a new age of peps amongst other excellent supplements. I'll try to answer as many PM's as possible and will post answers to the most common issues.

Yes and I'm gonna push pinnaclepeptides!!!

I just read the test nation post, Hgh subq or even IV does NOT clear in 10 min. People never cease to amaze me. When he explains how mRNA, cAMP, transcription, translation, how exogenous vs endogenous hgh vs secretagogues(peptides, ie ghrh ghrp) work, how T3 is down regulated by hgh and testosterone synergy, I will keep my mouth shut. Please listen when he says "i do not recommend you do what I have done", that's wise advice. You've come to the right place for good information:) I'm not tearing on using hgh I took it for many years and it has it's uses and you made a good choice, but advances in science have brought a new age of peps amongst other excellent supplements. I'll try to answer as many PM's as possible and will post answers to the most common issues.

Yes and I'm gonna push pinnaclepeptides!!!

29 5"11 180lbs 11% bf
Cycles aas before but not peptides or slin

What you think for bulking
Diet surplus of 500 to start .
Got caber
Adex
N2 gaurd running

1-20 test e 750 working up to 1000 mg ?
1-20 eq 600 working up to 800
1-16 deca 600 working up to 800
1-4 anadrol 100mg

Peptides
Ghrp 6 and mod grf 100mcg of each morning , pre workout and before bed

Slin
Humalog
Work up to twice a day up to 10iu max
Morning slin post peptides 10iu then shake
And pre workout 10iu post Ghrp and mod shot then shake

Igf1-lr3 workout days only
100mcg post workout then shake

What do you all think
Slin and igf1-lr3 running workout days only 6weeks on and 2-4 ? Weeks off

Just looked back to this post . I never tried hgh in the end . But now got more understanding . However dosage still in clear

To see muscle gains was hoping 9iu 3x week of pharma hgh and peptides 3x a day 7 days week ?

Also on cutting cycles would you change dosage of hgh to say 3iu before morning breakfast and cardio 5-7 days week or stick to 9iu 3 x week

Top Bottom