Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insane T levels post cycle

fede86

Hi guys,

I am new here, 29 years old 80 kg,around 9-10% body fat and did 3 cycles before.

I am 6 weeks after the PCT of my last cycle which was:

1 st month - 250 mg/week test E + 400 mg/week mast E

2 nd month - 350 mg test E + 500 Mmg/week mast E

3 rd month - 350 mg test E + 50 MG ED Tren A + 250 mg Mast E

Following PCT Nolva,Clomid and Aromasin for 5 weeks

I just had blood work done and the testosterone was at 5.047 ng/dl. My estradiol is 23 pg/ml but unfortunately I don't have the other values(FSH,LSH etc)

Now, I know that Nolva Clomid and Aromasin would increase T levels but that sounds little bit too much. Now almost 6 weeks after the cycle I feel great, strenght is through the roof even on high calorie deficit and libido is coming back.

Any of you guys have an idea if it's normal an increase in tesosterone like that? I feel like a mutant lol

Thanks and sorry for my english

Hi guys,

I am new here, 29 years old 80 kg,around 9-10% body fat and did 3 cycles before.

I am 6 weeks after the PCT of my last cycle which was:

1 st month - 250 mg/week test E + 400 mg/week mast E

2 nd month - 350 mg test E + 500 Mmg/week mast E

3 rd month - 350 mg test E + 50 MG ED Tren A + 250 mg Mast E

Following PCT Nolva,Clomid and Aromasin for 5 weeks

I just had blood work done and the testosterone was at 5.047 ng/dl. My estradiol is 23 pg/ml but unfortunately I don't have the other values(FSH,LSH etc)

Now, I know that Nolva Clomid and Aromasin would increase T levels but that sounds little bit too much. Now almost 6 weeks after the cycle I feel great, strenght is through the roof even on high calorie deficit and libido is coming back.

Any of you guys have an idea if it's normal an increase in tesosterone like that? I feel like a mutant lol

Thanks and sorry for my english

5.047ng/dl is very low... are you sure this is what you mean?

i have necer seen these ranges. if you are 10x the normal range whilst not on gear it must be a false testing.

actually i understand. so you are 5047ng/dl then? this cant be achieved w/out gear so you must of had a false test

actually i understand. so you are 5047ng/dl then? this cant be achieved w/out gear so you must of had a false test

Well the point is that I actually feel like my test is skyrocket and the lab where I got tested is a good one. Anyway i will repeat in 3 weeks to see if there's any difference.

if SERMS and pct products made testosterone that high nobody would use aas man! are you currently on hcg?

if SERMS and pct products made testosterone that high nobody would use aas man! are you currently on hcg?

I never used HCG because I always recover fine without it as you can see lol

I am really curious to check again and see what the result gonna be.

Is it possible I am very sensible to SERMS?I can get a pump just by walking from metro station to office it's weird

I never used HCG because I always recover fine without it as you can see lol

I am really curious to check again and see what the result gonna be.

Is it possible I am very sensible to SERMS?I can get a pump just by walking from metro station to office it's weird

i doubt it, but if you are you are one lucky bastard! haha

Top Bottom