Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injury transformation

Abscess is considerably better today, swelling going down and pain is very bearable.

Will up anadrol back to 100mgs in the next day or so as im off antibiotics now but i look heaps better on 50mgs than 100mgs, full and round but not to bloated. 50mgs of drol may be added to my last few weeks of prep

Was totally fucked heading back for my second workout today, really wanted to skip it but ended having the best back workout ive had in recent memory, great pump, strong and everything just felt good. Really glad i went, i will be growing tonight!

Not the most flattering photo but heres an update.

Doses have slowly crept up, 0.1cc here 0.1 there etc. And im currenty on:

525mg test ew
700mg eq ew
100mg anadrol ed

Adding tren e in within the next fortnight at 600mg and dropping drol in about 5 days

Buying some tren e tonight as im still waiting on my other source and have 1 vials of tren a so will be adding both tonight and kicking the e with 1 vial of a

Added 30mgs of tren a and 140mgs of tren e into my test and eq shot for the day and all went well! No tren cough thank god, pinned each lateral head of my tri too.

Total doses are

525mg test e ew
700mg eq ew
420mg tren e ew
30mg tren a ed
100mg anadrol ed (dropping monday)

Added 30mgs of tren a and 140mgs of tren e into my test and eq shot for the day and all went well! No tren cough thank god, pinned each lateral head of my tri too.

Total doses are

525mg test e ew
700mg eq ew
420mg tren e ew
30mg tren a ed
100mg anadrol ed (dropping monday)

That's quite a bit man

That's quite a bit man

Yeah doses are getting up there a bit now, most I've taken by a fair bit but i still have the same show in march in mind i had before i broke my hand so i have some time to make up for, health is still in check, we'll see how tren treats me in that aspect

Yeah doses are getting up there a bit now, most I've taken by a fair bit but i still have the same show in march in mind i had before i broke my hand so i have some time to make up for, health is still in check, we'll see how tren treats me in that aspect

March of next year obviously yeah? What show? Guessing wbff seeing as we don't have any NPC shows here lol (kms) and inba is natty and just a dumb organisation (their heavy weights look like 190lb physique models).
I'm planning on doing a wbff show in the month of feb 2018 just before I turn 19. At might height And being almost 235lbs aT 16 and the rate I'm growing I'm hoping to step on stage hard and conditioned to the bone at like 210-220lbs. Really it's all to do with how well my arms and legs are being they're the body parts I need to bring up imo.

Any idea what weight and all the you'd like to compete at?

What's your plans for the remainder of the year?

Top Bottom