Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injection site question...

los107

Im new to this forum. I started my first cycle of tren and test a few days ago. I was wondering if it was okay to wait 4 days before i injected the same Butt cheek? I'm switching from one to the other. Sunday right cheek, Tuesday left, then Thursday right cheek again?

I doesn't matter how many times in a row you pin one area or another , the point of switching spots is because areas get tender and depending on the compound it could get painful , so rule is if you have a sore spot don't pin there , if the left glute is not tender you could pin it everytime , it's all based on what's comfortable to you

Was going to try deca but Im still cutting. Haven't felt any different yet but its only my first week so far. Are my delts okay to inject or should i just stick with my flute area if it feels comfortable?

Based on your grammar and terminology it sounds like you have no fucking clue what you are doing man.. But to answer your question yes delts are okay to pin..

Top Bottom