Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Information needed about peptide

freakyboy38

Hello guys,

I was wondering, how many cycle can you run a year "safely"?

I've seen on other boards that guys take it the whole year (not IGF..) , and other who take peptide 4 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF.

What do you think about?

The guys I know in person take them all year around aswell. So far I have been non-stop for 6 months now. I'm not sure if it's the right way or not but I haven't found anywhere that says otherwise.

Most sources just give information as if the cycle your researching is the only one you will ever do

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I did sust for 3, Winnie and test e for 2, now I'm back in sust

My bad I misunderstood what you meant by peptide. Just did a bit of research on them good luck bro.

I run peptides year round but switch up things monthly to shock the body.
This is my current peptide protocol:

100mg cjc no dac with 200mcg ghrp2 upon waking and mid-afternoon, then before bed I take 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac. I also take 200mcg huperzine A 3x/day, and .2mg pramipexole before bed. All of these increase hgh release.

I notice a lot in terms of fat loss, strength increase, faster recovery in between workouts, better skin, faster hair and nail growth.
Higher hgh from this protocol dramatically accelerates your physique improvement.

Hello guys,

I was wondering, how many cycle can you run a year "safely"?

I've seen on other boards that guys take it the whole year (not IGF..) , and other who take peptide 4 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF.

What do you think about?

time on = time off so just do the math there

Top Bottom