Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infection home made gear

justchilling

ok i have this buddy who was using home made gear. he broke his arm in a 4-wheeler accident 3 weeks into his cycle, so he gave the gear to my lifting partner wich included test e and eq. so my buddy shoot s the eq in the left glut and the test in the right. two days later he told me he was really sore and could not lift, and seemed pretty worried. i thouht he was just being a little bitch as i sometimes get a little sore as well. well on day four i told him to come over and show it to me. im his medic in the army and he asked if he should go to sick call.when he showed me i could not believe how bad it looked his right side was so swollen(really really swollen) like his ass cheek was twice the size it should of been and he is a 230lb man.i told him to go to the P.A. and tell them he was drinking with friends and his buddy shot him in the ass with a blow gun. the P.A. bought it and gave hime some antibiotics wich my friend said helped a little but he believed it healed on its own after two weeks. well he canned the test and kept using the eq. the week after was fine but the stick after that gave him the same reaction.My long narritive of a question is , has any one else had this problem, or have an idea why it occured. with thought it was dirty gear but the first guy had no problems with it and we know the guys wife who makes it (she has a masters in chem and alot of people use their gear) thank s for any responses.

yes, they were clean needles i get from where i work , so there is no shortage. he cleaned the top of the vial with alcohal , and area of inject. now that i think about it i had some extra neeles that i was not using that i gave him. they were from my one of my dealers over seas. i orderd them before i had ample access to the supply i have now. But i have used them a few times and had no problems.

I don't think high ba content would have caused that much pain...if pins are 1.5" and sterile and the injection spot is sterile then it could be the gear. Does he warm it up before he injects?

no he does not warm it up.the thing that is weird is that some times there is no reaction and then the next week he can barely walk. He discontinued the gear, and says that he will never inject again.

Go to the doctor and say, " I got cut, I think its infected " - They will take a culture, tell you if its infected, drain any abcesses if need be and get you on the proper antibiotics..

Its the only thing to do..

Top Bottom