Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increase testosterone dose

gege2003

Hi guys i have been on a long blast 20week+ followeed by 4 week of trt.. then i blast again 4week in now but i am putting fat only.. i look like shit.

i looked my best 2 week on trt 5.9 81kg 18%bodyfat.. i looked very solid
now i look soft as fuck i upped my adex dosage from 0.5 eod to 0.5 let see how it go.

My hystory of cycle

First cycle 20week of 700mg test prop 100ed
Come back on prescribed trt for 4 week
come back on at 700mg, 200mg eod 4week in

i was thinking of upping the dose to 300mg eod or 200mg one day and 100 next day,what you guys think?

When you want something stronger than 500 a week of test it is better to stack something stronger with the test than just increase the amount of test. Also if you are on 700 a week of test and can't put on muscle...then either you have major medical issues or have major issues with your training/diet.

When you want someonger with the test than just increase the amount of test. Also if you arthing stronger than 500 a week of test it is better to stack something stre on 700 a week of test and can't put on muscle...then either you have major medical issues or have major issues with your training/diet.

is possible to overtrain on that ammount of gear?

i can't spend much money on aas test is cheap and i can get pharma of it.

Top Bottom