I'm useless on Dbol

Posted: 10-Oct-2003 03:51 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I'm useless on Dbol within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: same thing that happened on my first sust/dbol cycle is happening this time on primo/dbol (diff dbols, same effect). it's what everyone describes as unbelievable pumps. These pumps have gotten so bad this week I can't in workout. If for instance I bench or military press, my shoulders are so toasted after about 4-5 sets. When i say toasted, i m...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I'm useless on Dbol

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

I'm useless on Dbol

Old 10-Oct-2003, 03:51 PM   #1
United States
same thing that happened on my first Sustanon/Dianabol - methandrostenolone - cycle is happening this time on Primo/Dianabol - methandrostenolone - (diff dbols, same effect). it's what everyone describes as unbelievable pumps. These pumps have gotten so bad this week I can't in workout. If for instance I bench or military press, my shoulders are so toasted after about 4-5 sets. When i say toasted, i mean toasted, I can't even walk because the weight of my arms causes pumps in my shoulders. My leg workout suffered yesterday because of lower back pumps from squatting. Well, I'm into week 4 of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 20-30mg ED along with ldex at .5mg ED and I know I'm holding water, can feel it (plus i went from 162-180lbs). I actually stopped taking the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - a couple days ago and I'm waiting to loose this water.
From my experiences, I won't be doing Dianabol - methandrostenolone - anymore, the side effects just don't agree with me and I feel hinder my routine in one way or another, be it loss of appetite or intense pumps. I'm looking forward to seeing the solid gains I should expect to keep with my Primo cycle.
Gallery of babbabuee  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Oct-2003, 03:54 PM   #2
United States
Too bad for you. Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 's great for me. Send me your leftovers if you want
Gallery of THeMaCHinE  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Oct-2003, 04:03 PM   #3
United States
definitely too bad for me. I can see it's a strong anabolic steroids and always nice to add for a newby like me. I was thinking of maybe taking like 10mg ED for weeks 8,9,10 of my cycle (with the last Primo shot at the end of week 8).
Gallery of babbabuee  

Old 10-Oct-2003, 04:07 PM   #4
United States
My first cycle was a Primo/Dianabol - methandrostenolone - cycle. Solid cycle. Stick mostly to test these days though.

Yeah, just try scaling the dosage down. Some guys have a lot of luck with very low doses of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - . Maybe you're one of those guys...
Gallery of THeMaCHinE  

Old 10-Oct-2003, 04:11 PM   #5

crimmeny-get an anti e and maybe a diuretic-the experience will only be better.
Gallery of AtLarge  

Old 10-Oct-2003, 04:13 PM   #6
United States
My main problem with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is I get so tired all the time. I have to drag myself to the gym. Then half way through my workout I'm exhausted. It goes away a day or two after I stop taking it. It was kinda cool because I felt like superman in the gym when I dropped the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - .

Oh, and I didn't even gain any weight really. Only about 6 lbs.
Gallery of ThirdEye  

Old 10-Oct-2003, 04:16 PM   #7
United States
Weird. I'm floating on cloud 9 with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - . Always have to have nolva around with it though...
Gallery of THeMaCHinE  

Old 10-Oct-2003, 04:50 PM   #8
Vatican City State
Same here. Back pumps are problematic when doing heavy compound movements, Deads, and Squats.
Try droping the dose to 10 - 15mgs ED. If that doesn't work for you try using only 10 - 15mgs before workouts.
Gallery of genarr3  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 10-Oct-2003, 05:03 PM   #9
United States
atlarge - in my post I said I am taking liquidex but it's not really keeping the water off. I wonder if I should up the ldex dosage, but at this point, I need to loose that water and get back to getting some full workouts in.
Gallery of babbabuee  

Old 10-Oct-2003, 05:05 PM   #10
United States
genarr. If I do decide to run that Dianabol - methandrostenolone - for the last three weeks,(while the Primo is finishing up) I was planning to take 2 before lifting and that's it, which should keep the sides at bay.
Gallery of babbabuee