Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Back, Whatsup bros! Looking to do a new cycle its been years

markimacm

Whats up to all the bros on here, I have not been on in forever. I am currently for the last year and a half on legit dr prescribed Cyp at 1ml a week. I want to ramp things up. My current stats are:

35 yo
220 pounds (17% body fat)
6 ft 1"
Hit the gym hard 5 days a week
Diet in check (5 meals a day)
I do not want to bloat up
Looking for a 10 week cycle
I currently have a few bottles of Cyp (Dr prescribed)

What is a good cycle to do for strength / less bloat and obviously muscle gain?

I was thinking TREN/Var/maybe Deca or EQ? Deca and EQ have messed with my sex drive in past though. Thoughts?

Dropping your body fat is not so you can look like a "fitness model". Having body fat above 12% can cause worse side affects from cycles making gains harder to obtain.

Finally, someone that doesn't need 1000mg of Test/EW to get gains..250-500mg will get you incredible gains of your training and diet is on point

Dropping your body fat is not so you can look like a "fitness model". Having body fat above 12% can cause worse side affects from cycles making gains harder to obtain.

2x

Plus estrogen sides are a bitch at high bf %

Finally, someone that doesn't need 1000mg of Test/EW to get gains..250-500mg will get you incredible gains of your training and diet is on point

Only way I need a G of test is if ur seriously competing have been running gear for a very very long time are getting pretty shitty underdosed crap!!!

80% of the guys running a G are getting bunk stuff

Hands down my test I get from dr is way way better than ugl gains on 300 are great!

Top Bottom