Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ignorant PA lowered my hrt dosage. What to do?

iamthatiam

Plat Hero
Platinum
My regular dr. only works with geriatric patients now. He prescribed me 600 ml. per month...Now I see a PA and she lowered my dosage to 400 ml per month. I had my blood drawn only 3 days after my last injection. (dumb I know) so my blood level of test was high over 1300. I can't explain to her that it's normal to have a level that high only 3 days after the injection and she refuses to prescribe my previous dosage that I've been on for years. What options do I have? My doc was very liberal in his dosage. Are there HRT clinics that will prescribe the higher dosages or other legal products that work? I don't know because I haven't had to keep up with it. I was happy until now.

I had the same problem when I relocated. I had to call my old doctor and have them send the records with him to prove my dose. The new doc then raised my dose but still not to the dose I was at with my old doc. DESPITE the fact that I was complaining about the Low T side effects for 3-4 weeks.

Eventually I switched doctors. New doc is GREAT and I should have started with him in the 1st place.

You may have to switch docs. Any new doc is probably going to have you take a blood test. If you're injecting once a week you can do 2 things;

A) Go for the blood test the day BEFORE you normally inject.
B) Miss a few weeks of injections, you're test will drop, and then go for the test. This option may leave you feeling like shit for a couple weeks and I don't like messing with test levels but you'd be taking 1 step backward to take 2 forward.

I had the same problem when I relocated. I had to call my old doctor and have them send the records with him to prove my dose. The new doc then raised my dose but still not to the dose I was at with my old doc. DESPITE the fact that I was complaining about the Low T side effects for 3-4 weeks.

Eventually I switched doctors. New doc is GREAT and I should have started with him in the 1st place.

You may have to switch docs. Any new doc is probably going to have you take a blood test. If you're injecting once a week you can do 2 things;

A) Go for the blood test the day BEFORE you normally inject.
B) Miss a few weeks of injections, you're test will drop, and then go for the test. This option may leave you feeling like shit for a couple weeks and I don't like messing with test levels but you'd be taking 1 step backward to take 2 forward.

Thank you! The problem is finding a doc that will prescribe the higher dosages. I don't know how to research that info. I'm guessing you have to go to several ones until you find the right one. I came off for 23
days and my test level was 72 and I did feel like crap...The PA still didn't up my dosage, wants me to retest in a month. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Top Bottom