Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 LR3 or peg MGF

godzilla+

Hello People,

I read a bit about them , I know optimal would be to get them both but thats a bit pricey for me, so for my first peptides try, which one would you recommend me (pros/cons). Also I would like to know if these 2 can be stored after reconstituted with AA water at room temp. or should they be kept in the fridge?
Best regards and a wonderful new year!

G

Hello People,

I read a bit about them , I know optimal would be to get them both but thats a bit pricey for me, so for my first peptides try, which one would you recommend me (pros/cons). Also I would like to know if these 2 can be stored after reconstituted with AA water at room temp. or should they be kept in the fridge?
Best regards and a wonderful new year!

G

Ive used IGFLR3 a few times with good success. After mixed I would definitely keep them cold.
What are your overall goals?

igf & mgf work in synergy. mgf is like phase one of growth, igf phase 2. mgf creates more stem sites and activates dormant muscle fibers/cells. igf takes the stem sites and grows them into new cells. this process is hyperplasma. increasing/splitting muscle cells. you will allow your muscles to grow much much larger than possible before. once you 18-22 a mans body is done growing pretty much, however many cells you have is what you have to work with. getting bigger will be increasin their size, not the amount of them.

so if you can use them properly, you will grow quite a bit. not like AAS, slower, but the gains will be easy to hold on to. most guys lose 20-40% in pct..... so think of this as a different type of cycle. PEG MGF should be used 2-3days a wk, LR3 or DES 4 days.

for mgf you re con with BAC water, sodium chrolide, etc etc. igf you use AA. you can use BAC too, i do. with aa you can keep things out in room temp, but why risk it. the moment they come in the mail put in fridge and after you re con keep there too.

I wonder if there is a sticky on all the different peptides, how to stack, how to keep/ store them, frequency, duration, etc? Or if someone would be willing?

But if for the first step I have to choose one of them (money) which one would you choose? MGF?
Do these stem cells go away or can I do the IGF some months later when I have the money?
TY
DST

igf & mgf work in synergy. mgf is like phase one of growth, igf phase 2. mgf creates more stem sites and activates dormant muscle fibers/cells. igf takes the stem sites and grows them into new cells. this process is hyperplasma. increasing/splitting muscle cells. you will allow your muscles to grow much much larger than possible before. once you 18-22 a mans body is done growing pretty much, however many cells you have is what you have to work with. getting bigger will be increasin their size, not the amount of them.

so if you can use them properly, you will grow quite a bit. not like AAS, slower, but the gains will be easy to hold on to. most guys lose 20-40% in pct..... so think of this as a different type of cycle. PEG MGF should be used 2-3days a wk, LR3 or DES 4 days.

for mgf you re con with BAC water, sodium chrolide, etc etc. igf you use AA. you can use BAC too, i do. with aa you can keep things out in room temp, but why risk it. the moment they come in the mail put in fridge and after you re con keep there too.

This is pretty cut and dry. I have always preferred IGF and have gotten great gains from it. I have also stacked it with HGH and Test prop and really had some even better gains.

Top Bottom