Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you inject steroids, read this

B

Big_BK

I was just on muscle talk and noticed this thread pinned in general. HOLY SHIT is all i can say. This guy got a NASTY abcess, there are some VERY VERY VERY graphic pics. I am not usually squeamish with graphic shit but i was close on this one.

A Glute Abscess – My Story

Oh my god! I'm stopping right now!

Seriously thats awful, poor bastard. That article makes me think twice about what I'm doing.

Cliff notes for the jackass thats gonna say its too long to read: guy followed all sterile procedures and still got an abcess, be careful.

Mixing oil and water - Im tellin ya its wrong!!!!

There was a thread in AAS posted recently askin if its OK to mix - I was shocked by the number of bro's advisin a newb its fine.

I read the whole thing, sounds like some scary stuff with the puss pushing into his joint and the staph bacteria on it after the surgery. I can't believe he is staying on. If something like that happens to me, I'm done with injects for good.

I read the whole thing, sounds like some scary stuff with the puss pushing into his joint and the staph bacteria on it after the surgery. I can't believe he is staying on. If something like that happens to me, I'm done with injects for good.

You must have missed the part where he said he was injecting himself with test and HGH WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL!!!

damn... that is som nasty shit. thanks for the link

Top Bottom