Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal Dieselbolan V2 cycle length

mdpasha

Guys, whats optimal Dieselbolan V2 cycle length 4 weeks or 6 weeks!
And if extending it to 6 weeks, is the gains vs sides ratio justicable.
I'm running this cycle presently & coming to an end of 4th week.
I gained 8lbs so far all lean with no water bloat or addtl fat gains.
Thinking to extend by cycle by addtl 2 weeks but need opinions from experience bros in here :)

Hard to say but I would stick to 4 weeks. Many experienced people here have ran it for 6 weeks though. If it were me, after pct get on s4/osta for 8 weeks. Have a light pct for a few weeks then hit up a 6 weeker of epi or helladrol and stack in some katana or stano. btw, I have never ran diesel, just giving my opinion.

I ran epi and stano for 6 weeks and lost bf and gained 6lbs. It was a great recomp for me.

My friend ran Diesel 6 weeks as his 1st cycle and gained 17 lbs lol given he dropped some water after. He said he didn't experience any sides except some shrinkage

4 weeks is standard but if your not experiencing sides or at least not too bad then you can go up to 6 weeks... anything longer than that is not recommended... just make sure you have forged bromo and n2guard with it... check out mr supps for your bromo...

i ran it at 2 tabs a day for 6 weeks with all the supports no drama. gained 16lb in 6 weeks n lost approx 2-3% bf too. deisel work soooo much betta for me then beast. def my favourite oral besides boobies ;)

Top Bottom