Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to get as vascular and shredded as possible..

hypedPsycho

Alright guys, I am 27, 6'2, 215, 7% body fat. Like the title says, I am trying to get as shredded and as vascular as possible. The kind of ripped where the girls say it's gross, and the guys all thing it is awesome. So this cycle is for the bros.

Cycle history is pretty simple. I started popping PH's back in the day like they were tic-tacs. I have done a lot of cycles in my short time on this earth, and many of you may cringe at what I am looking at running.

The lowest body fat I have ever achieved was 4.1%. I am looking to get down there again. To help me with my goal, I am looking at stacking the following drugs.

Test E
Equipiose
Tren E
Masteron E
Winstrol Depot (oil based)
Halotestin
Stano
Clen
T3
Keto

Looking at something like this:

1-8
Test E 500mg week
Equipoise 800mg week
Masteron E 600mg week
Tren E 400mg week
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
Caber 1mg/week

9-16
Test E 750mg week
Equipoise 1200mg week
Masteron E 800mg week
Tren E 600mg week
Winstrol 50mg day
Aromasin 12.5mg day
Caber 1mg week

13-16
Halotestin 40mg day
Stano 800mg day
Clen 80mcg day
T3 75mcg day
Keto 2mg day

Well let me know what you think, or what you would do.

You forgot the kitchen sink...lol...good luck but dude... I am 52 you will get older. I never touched this shit until my 40s. You know how may guys have health issues at my age.... I don't ... Live for a life time bro...not for the moment. Good luck and post photos cause damn dude!!! That's fuckin lean lean

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Alright guys, I am 27, 6'2, 215, 7% body fat. Like the title says, I am trying to get as shredded and as vascular as possible. The kind of ripped where the girls say it's gross, and the guys all thing it is awesome. So this cycle is for the bros.

Cycle history is pretty simple. I started popping PH's back in the day like they were tic-tacs. I have done a lot of cycles in my short time on this earth, and many of you may cringe at what I am looking at running.

The lowest body fat I have ever achieved was 4.1%. I am looking to get down there again. To help me with my goal, I am looking at stacking the following drugs.

Test E
Equipiose
Tren E
Masteron E
Halotestin
Stano
Clen
T3
Keto

1-8
Test E 500mg week
Equipoise 800mg week
Masteron E 600mg week
Tren E 400mg week
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
Caber 1mg/week

9-16
Test E 750mg week
Equipoise 1200mg week
Masteron E 800mg week
Tren E 600mg week
Winstrol 50mg day
Aromasin 12.5mg day
Caber 1mg week

13-16
Halotestin 40mg day
Stano 800mg day
Clen 80mcg day
T3 75mcg day
Keto 2mg day

That is one hell of a cycle bro, you are old enough and experience enough so if you don't care about long term health or potentially being on HRT at 30, then go for it.

The only tweak I would make is to stay constant on Test @500mg EW, no point bumping it up, the test is there to maintain normal dick function and whatnot, bumping it up would not help you in your goals, considering you are running masteron at 800mg and tren @ 600mg.

God my insides are hurting just looking at the doses. Good luck

Test E
Equipiose
Tren E
Masteron E
Halotestin
Stano
Clen
T3
Keto

1-8
Test E 500mg week
Equipoise 800mg week
Masteron E 600mg week
Tren E 400mg week
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
Caber 1mg/week

9-16
Test E 750mg week
Equipoise 1200mg week
Masteron E 800mg week
Tren E 600mg week
Winstrol 50mg day
Aromasin 12.5mg day
Caber 1mg week

13-16
Halotestin 40mg day
Stano 800mg day
Clen 80mcg day
T3 75mcg day
Keto 2mg day

Welcome to EF...

What's the rationale behind getting to 4% BF?

I want to get to 4% or below just for the since of accomplishment. I don't plan to stay there for long, but I want to get there. What's the difference between prepping for a show, and doing something for yourself?

Why is it overkill? What would you do?

Personally I have run cycles almost as big in the past for comps. First change I would make is after the first 8 weeks I would change all long eater to short esters this will help you dry out and get grainier. Second I would do more test than mast. Mast is great when you are calorie deficient. I wouldn't add mast until week 8 either. This is just my opinion. Also I don't touch arom unless I have to I do nolva every other day and on conjunction days I take arim. You need to have some estrogen in your body to help from injury.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Top Bottom