Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need HELP

Smogn8tr

Hi everyone I'm new to the site and to make it short I am 35 yr old 5'8" 145lbs and have not been working out for years. I uesd to be cut-up in high school and always thought about trying roids ., well now I got some as a gift from my father and dont know if they're the right kind or how I'm supposed to use them... If I had any money I'd get a trainer but life is rough and I thought maybe I could get a few pointer from the pro's.

so you think I should gain more weight first?? I have 4 vials of 200mg depo-test. from zpfizer and a box of 6mg Serostim growth hormon

Just my 2 cents- My reasons have nothing to do with body weight, I was almost exactly the same height and weight when I began my first cycle. An important difference though, is that I had been working out at that point for several years. That was in my early 20's. around 26 or 27, after I had quit working out for a while, I decided to start again, and since I still had enough stuff sitting around for several cycles, I started using it right away. Now that was a bad idea, because I wasn't really in touch with my own body any more, and I did some damage to myself because of it. If you haven't been working out, then you aren't going to know what your bodies present limits are, or know how to "listen" to your body. In other words, if you go from zero to juicing, there is a pretty good chance you will hurt yourself, maybe pretty badly.

I think Serostim is 7-6mg vials per box, not 6mg total. Correct? Anyway, HGH conversion is roughly 1mg/3iu. That would give you 126iu. That's a little short to do much with. Hold it and hope Daddy-O gifts 2-3 more of those.

That being said, I agree with the fellas. Having not trained for years, you shouldn't be jumping into that stuff. No offense intended, but if you have to ask what you have you shouldn't be doing it. Developing the discipline to train regularly, with a solid diet, should be your priority for now.

^^^ Haha what?! I can't just sit on the couch and get huge? This is news to me, damn now I have to get a gym membership at planet fitness or something.

Top Bottom