Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need guidance for a 56 week plan..

malex101

Okay.. So I'm currently on my 3rd week of tests deca and dball out of a 10week bulking cycle.. Anyways I wanted to do this:
10 week Bulking cycle
5week PCT
8 week cutting cycle
5week PCT
10week Bulking cycle
5week PCT
8week cutting cycle
5week PCT

Yes??? anyone?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Okay.. So I'm currently on my 3rd week of tests deca and dball out of a 10week bulking cycle.. Anyways I wanted to do this:
10 week Bulking cycle
5week PCT
8 week cutting cycle
5week PCT
10week Bulking cycle
5week PCT
8week cutting cycle
5week PCT

Yes??? anyone?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

are you seriously planning on just completing pct and then jumping right back on another cycle??

10 week Bulking cycle
5week PCT
8 week cutting cycle
5week PCT
10week Bulking cycle
5week PCT
8week cutting cycle
5week PCT

Yes??? anyone?

are you seriously planning on just completing pct and then jumping right back on another cycle??

Uhm. Lol yes?? That's why I'm asking.. Would that be okay or do I have to wait.. And if I do then then how long would you suggest that I wait until I start the next cycle?
Thank you.

Uhm. Lol yes?? That's why I'm asking.. Would that be okay or do I have to wait.. And if I do then then how long would you suggest that I wait until I start the next cycle?
Thank you.

bro, have you ever even ran a cycle before? you don't know that you have to take time off? time on = time off... so if you run a 10 week cycle and 4 week pct, that's 14 weeks you need to take off before your next cycle... you can run a sarms bridge in between cycles to not only keep gains from your cycles but to add to them... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

remember, you have to take time the right amount of time off in between cycles... i am going to give you a sarms bridge layout and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Okay I'm currently on my third week of deca, test E, dball, and anastrozole. I'm looking huge but still sexy, lifting tons, and now sexing my girl 3times a day.. My diet is in check.. I mean I just had mackerel with turnips here at work just now. Anyways I was 215and now 230 at 6ft even still with some abs

Lol I thought time off was the pct

Lol I thought time off was the pct

You can't count time off until you are fully recovered and your body is in homeostasis, which is after PCT. Your time off should equal cycle length plus PCT. Otherwise you are just staying on and suppressing your HPTA even further

What you are proposing to do is reckless and unhealthy

It's a marathon not a sprint....that's wayyyyy too much in too short of a time....

Slow and steady

Top Bottom