Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crap. I mixed all my HGH. How long does it keep in the fridge.

8800gtx

Banned
I wanted to organize myself and wasn't thinking of the shelf life of the combined HGH. Its ZOMACTON by ferring 12UIs per vial. I have 10 vials that are mixed and ready to take. I was planning on them lasting a month at 4ui per day but now I have to speed things up. Whats the maximum shelf life? Ive heard up to two weeks. Need your guys help. Dont want to waste money or inject expired HGH.
Cheers

Yeah, that was a pretty dumb move. I have read some places that say it can be good for up to 60 days once mixed, but I think 2-3 weeks is more realistic. I don't use a lot of HGH, but when I do, I just mix it has I go, then keep the dry mix in the freezer. The shit isn't cheap, so you want to make sure you are taking care of it right.

You might be okay with them lasting 30 days, but just to be safe.. maybe run at 8iu a day to start lol.

2 weeks isnt max.But its where it will start to tail off

it'll still be good 30 days out, it just starts to degrade after a few weeks, so what is used in week one is stronger than what is used in week 4. but week 4 is still viable.

it'll still be good 30 days out, it just starts to degrade after a few weeks, so what is used in week one is stronger than what is used in week 4. but week 4 is still viable.

exactly why he should use it before the end of week 2

Take 4 iu/day for the first two weeks, then ramp it up to 6 iu/ed for the last week. That should use 98 iu with 2iu left over. Then start your next kit at 4iu/day.

Top Bottom