Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm useless on Dbol

I know the exact feeling your talking about. I usually warm up my legs on the stairmaster before a good thrashing in the squat rack, But when I'm on dbol, I can't even walk to the squat rack, because the leg pump is so painful from my cardio warmup. Sometimes the pump is so intense, I can barley walk up the stairs in the gym.

I also run heavy anti-e's with every cylce, so I'm not completely certain its related to estradiol. Big andy....could you further explain what you meant.

I also don't believe that insane pumps are a direct influence from hypertension, because I've had my BP checked numerous times on dbol and it is never through the roof.

Any other suggestions as to what might cause pumps this intense?????? Karma for you!!

I don't think it's BP related because my BP is not elevated at this time. I've been off the dbol for 4 days now and am still holding lots of water. I'm about to hit the gym so we'll know soon enough if the pumps have subsided.

"damn, those vicodin and somas just kicked in, I feel niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice"

babbabuee...you're dosing vikes at the same time as Dbol? Do you want to have a liver?

thanks for the concern liftshard. but I took those vicodins after I had stopped the dbol. Plus, I may drink 1 drink every week or two in addition to taking Tylers LiverDetox and milk thistle, I thought I'd have fun for a night. It's not something I would do on a regular basis, especially if I'm on cycle. But damn I felt good that night.

MikeyG said:
No, I believe dbol improves the nitrogen balance, also by water retention, helps the speed recovery of muscle cells. The pumps has nothing to do with muscular growth.

If you're referring to me (since your post is right under mine and looks like a reply) then , well, that's what I'm saying ..It helps in muscle growth.

Top Bottom