Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am so confused for my next cycle please help

BBig phenom

OK,

I am trying to plan my next cycle and am confused as shit on what to do....... I want my next cycle to be just purely lean gains and want to get hard as fuck.......

OK so I def want to do EQ 750mg/week for 10 weeks.....not here is where I do not know what to do....

ok i have done fina many of times but made it my self...I dont want to do that this time....So here are my options..

Syrus labs-- Trenbol 75mg...want to do ed, but is expensive...so anyone done 75mg of this eod..for 10 weeks....????

OR Orbit labs...Tren Acetate 100mg eod...for 10 weeks ... or should I try there Tren Enanthate which I have never done before???? If i do how much a week do I need....

and test wise was just going to do Syrus labs Test 400 once a week.. also taking l-dex ed.....

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK,,,,,How does this sound....right now I am 6'3" about 219 and 12%bf......

Orbit labs Tren Enathate 600mg/week weeks 1-10

Syrus labs CyTest 500mg/ week weeks 1-10

and l-dex .5mg ed...... I want to just get big as fuck and hard as a rock....Does this look good....????

The cycle looks OK, it is almost the same as I am doing now althought the numbers are reversed in my cycle. Tren E @ 500mg and a Test blend @ 600mg.
I just started it so I can't give you any details as to how it is working.
I am using GTP but I am a little biased AGAINST thier products but the source had some problems with the actual products that I ordered and I had to make a change.

I think that 75mg/tren EOD will be fine. Is it possible you can get Prop instead of Enath? If so use it @ 100mg/eod. I might stretch it out to 12 weeks and if POSSIBLE throw in some clen. The body really starts resisting fat loss around 10% so you need all the help you can get. Keep your protien high and eliminate as many processed carbs and saturated fat as possible. Plenty o' cardio and water and you will be goo to go bro!! PEACE

I personally like the cycle. Tren and Test is an almost unbeatable combo and with the use of Anastrozole, the chance of any estrogen induced sides will be eliminated.

M18

So this is what I am doing then.......
Orbit labs Tren Enathate 600mg/week weeks 1-10

Syrus labs CyTest 500mg/ week weeks 1-10

who has used Tren Enathate? is there a big difference in that vs. tren acetate?

BBig phenom said:
You guys think I could put on about 20lbs with this cycle?

Very difficult to tell. It depends ALOT on your diet but also how well you respond to AAS. It is possable

M18

Top Bottom