Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hypothyrodism

alias2626262626

Hi, I posted this in another forum, but wanted to post here too to get more opinions.
I'm currently cruising on test e and I also wanted to fix the problem I have with my thyroid. I was prescribed 12.5 mcg of t4 twice a week. I ended up not taking it because I believed a dose that low would just end up making me worse. I was thinking of starting out at 25mcg a day and go from there. Btw I attached my results. Image1466635763.956554.jpg

Either your glad works or it doesn't work. If you're being prescribed meds, take them. Don't know what effects you are feeling, but low thyroid is devastating. Is your test that high? Over 2k?

If you're having a medical condition then you should do everything as your doctor told you to. The exact same drug, the exact same frequency, dosage and so on. Please, do not try to do whatever yourself. Any change should be discussed with your doctor!

If you want to try a natural route and get re-checked, that may be okay, but ultimately you'll have to take what you need and that may be medication.

Are you sure that you have hypothyroidism? Your TSH levels are in check, as well as t3 and t4. If you had hypothyroidism, your TSH should be elevated, which is not the case here.

Hi, I posted this in another forum, but wanted to post here too to get more opinions.
I'm currently cruising on test e and I also wanted to fix the problem I have with my thyroid. I was prescribed 12.5 mcg of t4 twice a week. I ended up not taking it because I believed a dose that low would just end up making me worse. I was thinking of starting out at 25mcg a day and go from there. Btw I attached my results.View attachment 139617

Slightly curious why do you even go to doctors' if you ignore their suggestions?

a lot of times people have problems with their thyroid due to poor lifestyle choices

doctors are not trained to fix lifestyle, they are trained to prescribe drugs

you would be surprised what kale can do to your thyroid.. a kale shake every morning and eating lots of greens

Your thyroid is a very delicate gland and going the self-prescription route is very risky. I would NOT using anything hormonal by yourself. Try the natural thyroid supplement T3 PCT from n2bm.com for a month and then get your levels re-checked.

If they don't improve, then work with your doctor on this and take the medication he is prescribing you.

If your doctor is prescribing medication either take it or don't and get a new doctor. Muskate gives you a nice natural product to take and see if that helps. Steve also mentions a great point. It can be diet and lifestyle that is causing the issue.

Top Bottom