Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydrocortisone Acetate for Hemorrhoid

Jackalhead

Hey everyone. This week I have been struggling with my first ever painful incident of a hemorrhoid. The doc yesterday put me on 75mg of Hydrocortisone Acetate through an anal suppository yesterday. Each dose is 25mg and I am supposed to do three a day to shrink the hemorrhoid.

I know hydrocortisone is not good for muscle mass, but will this have a negative affect on my muscle growth if it used rectally instead of orally? Will I lose muscle? If so, any estimations as to how much?

Have any of you had to do anything similar? Please help ease my troubled mind.

I don't have any experience with this, but I don't think you'll notice any loss. Hopefully your condition will clear up in just a couple of days and be back to normal. I wouldn't wore about muscle loss more than that nasty uncomfortable feeling below the belt.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

catabolic steroids are extremely dangerous because they trick the body into storing fat. as long as you do not abuse it you will be fine but there are people who put on 100+ pounds using them over the course of time

you can eat a clean fucking diet and still add fat on them

I would have asked the doctor for an alternative.

Thanks for the input, guys. I am more worried about losing muscle mass than gaining fat, as I am sub 10% bf currently, but I would rather not add fat if I don't have to. If I use them for about three days would that be long enough to do the damage?

It's only three days, you'll be fine. The alternative is probably worse. It's the longer term usage that can hurt

Top Bottom