Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hushmail problems?

concordsize

Wanna know if any one else is having this problem. When i send an email i seem to be getting a email sent to me but the problem is that it has no subject and no from/to. Only thing that i can click on is the date and when i do that the email opens and there is nothing inside.

Only thing that i can read is this:
To:

Subject:

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:02:00 -0700

Warning: This message may be forged. The return path ([email protected]) does not match the from address.

Anyone know whats up?

concordsize said:
Wanna know if any one else is having this problem. When i send an email i seem to be getting a email sent to me but the problem is that it has no subject and no from/to. Only thing that i can click on is the date and when i do that the email opens and there is nothing inside.

To:

Subject:

Warning: This message may be forged. The return path ([email protected]) does not match the from address.

Anyone know whats up?

Just sent an email using hush this a.m. & didn't experience any probs...have you tried logging off the hush server & logging back on, or even rebooting?

I know that email company mail.ru. It is highly possible that an auto responder is trying to get with you or something to this effect. It is a Russian email company with many different faces, but I do not think that it is a virus or something to that effect.

DarkSide

damn happened again but I have not sent another email. This time im just checking. Again its a blank email with no sender or subject.

I have had 2 problems in the last week. I sent 2 emails out and both recipients didn't get it. Not sure if it was just a glitch because it is working fine now, but I did have that problem.

concordsize said:

To:

Subject:

Anyone know whats up?

Top Bottom