Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT Advice

rangerbuddy

Hello everyone. I just turned 66 years old and am doing well physically. However, I need the benefit of more experienced people when it comes to the use of gear for principally hormone replacement therapy. What kinds? How much? How frequently. So far, the trial and error method hasn't done much for me. Would appreciate advice and help.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

first off you don't need to do injections for HRT with the topicals we have today. its much much much more easy to use the topicals

RS transa-derm each bottle will last you 6-8 weeks. so you could buy a bunch and take advantage of the discounts and save a bundle of money. its legal, they deliver fast, and its safe to use. RS transa-derm contains not only a fat burner ingredient but also an anti-estrogen. so it takes care of everything on its own.

click this link and learn more about it http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...ck-rx-no-17-special-prices-codes-1224963.html

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I just turned 66 years old and am doing well physically. However, I need the benefit of more experienced people when it comes to the use of gear for principally hormone replacement therapy. What kinds? How much? How frequently. So far, the trial and error method hasn't done much for me. Would appreciate advice and help.

Before you use anything, get extensive blood work done, at the very least including a highly comprehensive hormone panel, ideally including tests for vitamin deficiencies but it's about how far out of pocket you want to go. IMO not knowing what's actually going on with your body, not having a clean baseline of any sort, means you'll probably just spin your wheels harder, or mask real conditions, when you add in compounds without the right information.

Look, my husband is 60, he's on HRT and what these kids do to their bodies in terms of the chemistry and workouts would utterly destroy him. From my observation you need to respect the power of the endocrine system and the need for achieving a balanced homeostasis as you age.

My first thought is for you to see a doctor who knows his stuff on this subject. The ones around here have an initial visit in the neighborhood of $300, which includes bloods (follow ups are cheaper). It can take a while to find the ideal dosage for an individual.

before you use anything, get extensive blood work done, at the very least including a highly comprehensive hormone panel, ideally including tests for vitamin deficiencies but it's about how far out of pocket you want to go. Imo not knowing what's actually going on with your body, not having a clean baseline of any sort, means you'll probably just spin your wheels harder, or mask real conditions, when you add in compounds without the right information.

Look, my husband is 60, he's on hrt and what these kids do to their bodies in terms of the chemistry and workouts would utterly destroy him. From my observation you need to respect the power of the endocrine system and the need for achieving a balanced homeostasis as you age.

+1

I have been on TRT for about 5 years now. I feel a lot better.
I would suggest a TRT clinic to run blood work before and after and adjust. you would also be legal to posses it. I am taking the injections because they work better but if you don't like needles settle for gels . 150 mg/ml injection a week has me at 731 ng/dl testosterone serum,,, 13.3 free testosterone. This test was taken on the 6th day after injection. The reason I use TRT clinic is to avoid contaminated, under dosed , fake{nothing in it} and legal issues. At your age you can not take that risk. My cost = bottle of test and Dr. fee 180.00 every 2 months and blood work twice a year for 75.00 each. I don't see how you can get away any cheaper than that.

I was hit by a drunk driver last Saturday. Brain injury and neck, shoulder and back damage. I'm doing minimal now to maintain some semblance of training. I'm wondering if there is anything I can take that will help accelerate recovery from injuries.

dude you've got bigger problems than what gear you should try right now

Get some blood work done and see where you stand.
A great start dose for TRT is 100mg every 5-7 days.

Top Bottom